32. getting help

04.27.2017

ella

Ethan is literally being so annoying he don't leave me alone. Does he not get like I want alone time, like ?????

But tyde comes home tomorrow meaning maybe he'll leave me alone.

I've kinda stopped talking to everyone completely. Even Tyde, we've texted but that's it. It's driving Ethan crazy and I think he's been talking to Tyde about me. It's bothering me a lot that that they're talking behind my back and neither of them are telling me.

Like an "I talked to Tyde today," would be nice.

Speaking of Ethan, he comes in my room and turns on the light. I don't like the light.

"We're going somewhere,"

No we're not.

I just kinda look at him.

"Go take a shower and we'll go," Ughehxhh no.

"Please,"

He's not going to give up on making me so it's best if I just go. I give in, getting out of my bed and walking past him and out of my room and into the bathroom. I've spent way too much time in this shower over the past few weeks, I always go in there when I need to really cry, for some reason it helps.

I step into the shower after slipping out of my shorts and tydes shirt and for the first time in a while I don't cry in there.

I just shower, no tears, a normal shower.

I clean myself and then get out of the shower.

I wrap my body in a towel and towel dry my hair so it's just damp. Then I return to my room and there's an outfit Ethan definitely didn't pick out on my bed, god bless Liv.

I get changed into that and then leave my room

I find Ethan in the living room and he looks up at me when I walk in there.

"Ready?"

I mean yeah I'm ready but I don't want to go.

I nod and he leads me out of the apartment and to his car.

I don't want this.

I wish this wasn't a thing I want to go back to my room.

But knowing he won't let that happen happen I just let it happen. He drives somewhere, I have no idea where and then he pulls into the parking lot of some clinic place??? Like I'm still not sure but are you trying to put me into a mental hospital because um no.

Actually I don't think he's trying to commit me, just get me diagnosed or something. But I'm good, I can tell you what's wrong with me I don't need a doctor.

"This is where Tyde goes to get his meds fixed and stuff, he said everyone here is nice. I want you to talk to a doctor, you have an appointment and he's going to diagnose you if there is something wrong,"