WHAT?

Zoe's p.o.v
The news people are so stupid I mean its pretty simple that I'm responsible for his death but then again with no one saying anything I guess its hard to narrow down the suspects...
I sigh as I go to the kitchen and fix me up something to eat before I go outside, my mom is still asleep so I try to be as quiet as I can be so she doesn't wake up. I make a sandwich and quietly go outside after I left a note on the fridge that I was going to the park... I got to the park and saw a charity booth for the boy that died as if he needs one anyway,he was a horrible guy!!!
"Hey" I was quick to look up and stare at John
"Oh its you,what do you want?" I stare into his golden eyes trying to hold his stare as his silver hair falls down in front of his face.
"What are you doing here?" He asks in a sort of whisper
"Why does it matter?" I ask back with suspicion
He chuckles lightly,but it's a dark chuckle, "you think no one knows, don't you?"
"What are you talking about? Know what?" I scoff to myself trying to calm myself down.
He grins and leans closer to me,his lips brushing over my ear as he whispers 'I saw it...I saw you kill him.' My eyes went wide and I recoil in shock, he just grins at me, "oh come on Zoe you don't think with everyone at that party you could get away with that or did you?"
I look down slightly ashamed of how careless I was but wait if he knew wouldn't he have already of told the police and what does it mean if he didn't, did he want his brother dead????
"Look I don't care why you killed my brother but don't hurt Rick if you do that, then I will definitely tell everyone about what you did,got it?"
I stare into his golden eyes astonished that he's actually saying this to a killer,he's actually not afraid its surprising. "Alright, I won't as long as you keep this a secret I'll play along with being his 'friend'."
"Shake on it" I hold my hand out and he grabs my hand and shakes it.
I stand up from the bench and stretches, "well I guess I'll go check on my 'friend'." He glares at me a little bit but shrugs I grin and walk away heading towards my house. Crap I don't know where Rick lives I turn around and John hands me a piece of paper.
"Remember what I said, hurt him I tell." He says in a cold voice and walks back to the little booth.
I groan and look at the address, huh he doesn't live to far away, I head down towards his house and text my mom letting her know that I'm at the park. I look at each mailbox I walk by until I find it 6578 yep this is it, I walk to the door and move my hand up to knock but I hesitate why,why am I hesitating!?! I'm just doing this because I don't want to be found out!!!! I slowly start knocking on the door and sure enough, Rick opens the door looking sad.
"Yeah?" He gently rubs his face then runs his hand through his hair leaning on the door frame.
"Oh I just came to check in on you and was wondering if you want to hang out today or go see a movie or something?" I smile up at him hoping to get a somewhat answer from him.
He sighs, "I don't know I just want to stay inside at least for today maybe we can hang tomorrow, alright?"
No I can't accept this,well john didn't say I HAD to stay with him but I don't know I can't leave him like this. "Oh come on Rick, if you don't want to go out today we can stay inside and watch a movie how about that?" I give him a genuine smile,a real smile I thought I had lost that to smile a real smile...or maybe I'm just so into the role that I'm doing it by habit.
He sighs slightly and nods, "alright I guess."
"Yes!!!!" I skip into his house and all the while smiling...

Ricks p.o.v
I slowly let her in but was it just me or did she actually smile,like a real smile? I shake my head slightly and close the door I turn around and see her looking around excitedly this isn't like her,maybe she's forcing herself to act like this, I don't know anymore.
"Hey,are you just acting this way because you don't want to show how you really feel?" I had to ask,she looks at me with a somewhat curious/confused look.
"Of course not I'm just I'm uh fine,let's watch a movie and turn your frown upside down!" She smiles but I don't like this, this atmosphere is tense I'm sure even she can feel it but if so then why is she acting so different.
We sit on the couch with some snacks and two blankets, I'm still moping around though the tension is still there.
"What'd you pick?" She asks me
"A horror movie,its kind of new, its called Nightmare: This guy has nightmares every night but slowly he realizes that those aren't nightmares, its his life."
"That sounds cliché don't you think?" She tilts her head slightly, "it seems the man tries to escape the nightmares that follow him but...he can't and he eventually just lives with it."
I turn to her with eyes wide, how can she interpret that so easily? "Yeah exactly but let's just watch the movie..." What's with this girl??? She's not fazed about Jakes death or being on the news, she's so calm like its happened before... Is it just me or is there something else going on here?
~after the movie~
I look at her sleeping face on my shoulder and I smile slightly and move some hair from her face,she may be weird but she seems ok. I hear her phone buzz and I instantly look over just wish I hadn't, the text was unnerving and I didn't know what to do...
R: Listen, whatever you do, DO. NOT. GET. INVOLVED with that Rick kid he's bad news, he might actually be connected to it, keep away from him at all times!!!!

Such suspense, who is R? Why Rick? Does he know something? Well we'll find out soon enough >:)