Chapter Ten

I am not sure if I had made mention of this before, but there will NOT be any smut in this book.

Please note that this chapter was not proof read, therefore feel free to notify me of any mistakes.

...

It had been a week since the kiss had happened, and neither of them had made mention of it. They weren't upset that it happened, surprisingly both of them were the opposite, yet they didn't feel the need to mention the kiss.

Maybe it was because neither of them ever had much time to talk. They were both pretty busy, between Louis taking care of Jacob, going to school and work; and Harry doing his own stuff for work - they just never had time for a chat about it.

At the moment, Harry was making breakfast for Jacob, who had politely asked him, and the model just couldn't say no.

"Do you love my papa?" Asked Jacob, and Harry had nearly choked on the water he was drinking.

"No, we're just really great work buddies and friends," he explained, not knowing who he was trying to convince more; himself or Jacob. The four year old shrugged and went back to his coloring book.

After the two had eaten breakfast, Louis was still asleep, he and Jacob had washed the dishes together and readied themselves for the day. Thankfully for Louis he had the day off today, and was able to sleep in, thanks to Harry watching Jacob for a few good hours.

"Harry?" Louis sleepily asked. He had just awoke and noticed him and Jacob building Legos together. He admired how good Harry was with him.

"Oh, morning Lou," he greeted happily and went turned his attention back to Jacob.

"I am so sorry I slept in," Louis tried apologizing, yet the older man shook his head, as if to say there was no need to apologize.

"Papa," Jacob shouted excitedly when he heard Louis' voice. He stood up from the floor and ran towards him, wrapping his arms around his fathers legs.

Harry left the room and went into the kitchen. grabbing a plate of breakfast with coffee for Louis. The younger lad thanked him when he returned and accepted the tray from him.

"I fed Jacob breakfast, hope that's alright," announced Harry.

Louis smiled, "Yes, that's fine, as long as there wasn't anything with peanuts." Last year he had discovered Jacob was allergic to peanuts after he had eaten one and started complaining on how he couldn't breathe, essentially Louis had rapidly driven him to the hospital, and thankfully he turned out to be alright.

"No, it was waffles, why is he allergic?" Harry asked with concern.

"Yea, found out last year- must've been the scariest moment of my life."

After that it was quiet, the only sound to be heard was Jacob rummaging through his Legos. He was building some type of castle, although it was difficult for him to follow along with the instructions, so instead he just winged it instead.

...

"Come on, Jacob," Louis called out to the four year old. The two were about to leave to go to the park, Harry tagging along too, however Jacob was still searching for his other sandal. Harry offered to help him and dashed up the stairs to Jacob's bedroom.

Once the sandal was finally found, all three of them left for the park, and maybe some of Harry's neighbors thought they were a family, but that was perfectly fine with them. Therefore they both sat on the same bench and watched Jacob playing, making small glances at each other every once and a while.

Thirty minutes later Jacob approached them and began to beg Louis for ice cream, which most likely wouldn't be happening since Louis didn't have the money.

"I know how much you want the ice cream, bubs, but I just don't have the money for it." Jacob began to cry and Louis really wish he could buy it for him, because the four year old didn't ask for much.

"Lou," Harry spoke up. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to the both of you out for ice cream." Jacob's eyes lit up with joy and Louis knew he couldn't say no now, so he nodded his head instead of speaking his answer.

Twenty minutes after they'd arrived at the ice cream shop, Jacob had completely devoured his ice cream with it complete smeared all over his face.

"Do you think you could get me some wet napkins for him, Haz?" Louis asked with a slight laugh at the sight of his son. Harry nodded and left the table, but not before memorizing the nickname Louis had just called him.

He returned to the table and tried his best in helping Louis wipe the chocolatey mess off of the four year old, which was proven difficult as he kept squirming.

After that struggle, they headed to Harry's house. Jacob had fallen asleep in Harry's arms halfway there, and Louis couldn't help but sneak a picture of it.

...

Later that night, the two had finally had a chance to talk about the kiss.

"Thanks for helping with Jacob today, I truly appreciate it," Louis stated. He took a sip of the tea that Harry had made him, it was surprising that he had made it exactly the way he liked it, because he didn't even tell him how he made his.

"You're welcome. I know you're probably majorly stressed right now, so therefore I've decided to help you." Louis smiled in appreciation at the words Harry just spoke.

"So, uh, about this kiss," Louis began, however Harry had stopped him from talking. "I don't regret it if that's what you're asking."

Louis couldn't help the small blush that rose to his cheeks, because he didn't regret it either, actually; he enjoyed it. That kiss was something he had never felt with Jason, and maybe that was a good thing.

"I don't either if I'm being honest," Louis spoke with such a soft voice, yet Harry had still heard it.

And the two may or may not have shared their second kiss that evening.

....

I hope that was okay. Sorry it's a bit shorter than the last chapter and that the plot for this one sucked, it was all I could come up with.

What's your favorite song from Harry's album?

I'm really loving From The Dining Table at the moment, however it may change within the next five minutes.

Love,
A.