Epilogue

Hello all,

My apologies for how delayed this epilogue is. It's obvious by my lack of presence that I've been busy with life and anything.

I can't thank you all enough for the continued support you showed for this book!

And with that being said, it saddens me to say, that I will not be writing on here for quite a bit.

Thank you again for everything,

Ali.

(Please be aware the this is the most rushed, unedited, and horrific epilogue probably ever. Again terribly sorry.)

*this is set two years later and most likely doesn't make any sense.*

Within the months and years that followed for the small family of four, everything slowly began to fall into place.

Louis began his classes once again, studying for a masters degree in education with a minor in creative writing. Although the workload was a heavy weight at times, he managed to get it done; all thanks to his amazing (now) fiancé.

Yes, that was another exciting event for the couple. On an average night the two went out for dinner - all thanks to Harry's mom for agreeing to watch the kids.

Essentially after the main entree the two had ordered dessert, when it came out the words "Will you marry me?" was written on the plate in icing, along with a ring sitting atop the dessert.

It was the most cliche thing ever, but for Louis it was undoubtedly romantic, so much that it even made him tear up

Details for wedding plans were already being talked about, however it would be at least another year before the actual wedding.

As for the rest of the family; Jacob, the now six year old, has just begun kindergarten about six months ago -an event that Louis and Harry teared up at, yet one of them was better at keeping their emotions more stable than the other.

Jellybean, or "Gel" as the family decided to call her, had recently celebrated her 2nd birthday with her daddy. The two went out for a "daddy-daughter" day together and then joined Louis and Jacob for dinner later on.

Each day the toddler was growing much bigger and stronger, however, she still was considered smaller than average for her age, but that's likely due to the prematurity.

She was the spitting image of her daddy; brown curls and green eyes, plus she even had his clumsy gene.

And speaking of Harry, who has now began his own fashion line with 15% of proceeds going to charities, including one for a cure for premature babies. He was still a model for Gucci, in fact one of the top ones for the brand.

He and the designer had even become great acquaintances over the years; after all, he has been with them for almost seven years.

"Lou," Harry called out, having just arrived home and was wondering where everyone was. Gel had been the first one to come running out and wrap her small arms around Harry's legs - her version of hugging.

She showed a toothy grin up at Harry, "hi daddy." Harry returned the action and picked her, placing her on his hip along with a kiss to her cheek. "Hi baby, where's papa?"

Gel pointed towards the kitchen where Louis was indeed there, making dinner.

And Green eyes met blue.

...

Louis smiled excitedly as Harry began to unwrap the tissue paper from what appeared to be a picture frame. At first he didn't quite understand the picture, but after a second glance his face bursted into a grin and moments later he was passionately kissing Louis.

Inside the frame was a picture of the two kids, standing in front of two black-chalkboard signs. Jacob's had the words "oldest child on it," whilst Gel's had the words "youngest child" on it. But the catch was that those words were crossed out and instead "middle child" was written.

Now there would soon be a new addition soon joining the Styles family.

...