Chapter Nine

I've been thinking of writing another Larry book, not quite sure if it'll be mpreg or not. Hit me up if have any ideas :)

Also I have just now realized that I haven't really written about Louis going to his classes all that much lately, therefore just pretend he's been going.

...

Louis was now emotionally frustrated with everything. He and Jacob had no where to live anymore, the insurance company for the apartment complex only gave twenty-thousand for damages and that wasn't enough to build an entire new complex, and to top it all off: his car was now having problems. It just seemed that the universe was against him at the moment.

Fortunately for him and his son, Harry was being a great help to the both of them; even despite their creative differences. The older man had even offered for them to stay at his home, yet Louis declined stating he wouldn't want to be a burden and would look for another apartment for rent. However, all the ones he nad found were proven to be too expensive.

"You okay, Lou?"Harry asked as the younger lad walked into work that morning. He was staying at a cheap motel nearby, but unfortunately the beds weren't the most comfortable and he never got any sleep at night.

"I'm fine, just a bit tired," Louis replied.

Harry frowned as he noticed just how tired he really was, there was dark circles under his eyes, he kept yawning every few minutes or so, and he kept falling asleep. He decided that he was going to ask Louis once more about moving in, and this time we wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Are you sure you don't want to move in with me?" he questioned, just hoping that he'd change his mind this time, however it was the complete opposite of that.

"No Harry, I already told that I'd be a burden to you and your girlfr-" Louis started to speak, but Harry had stopped him by putting his hand up.

Harry smiled, "Stop right there, Lou. First of all I am gay, so the whole 'girlfriend' thing doesn't matter to me. Secondly, don't even think you would be a burden to me, actually I could use the company around my house: it's quite lonely there. And lastly, I can see how exhausted staying at at that motel is making you and that kills me to see you like that. So please don't decline my offer anymore."

Louis burst entire tears after Harry had finished speaking. He could not believe that someone would do this for him and his son, especially after Jason, and because him and Harry did start off on the wrong foot with each other, so he wasn't expecting him to do something like that.

Harry's eyes widened at the sight of Louis crying, "Lou, what's wrong? Did I do something?" he nervously asked.

Louis sniffled, "No it's not you. I just can't believe that you're doing something like this just for me, it truly means a lot," Harry pulled the younger lad in for a hug, not letting go for quite a few minutes. That hug was something the both of them hoped would much more in the future.

And maybe there feelings for each other grew a hundred times more.

...

"This is where you'll be staying and Jacob will be right across the hall," Harry explained as he showed Louis around the house.

Most of Louis and Jacob's belongings were sadly destroyed in the fire, but once again Harry came through and offered to pay for all new everything. Obviously Louis declined the offer at first, claiming he would buy some things, however Harry didn't listen to him and purchased the items for the family of two anyways.

Louis smiled, "Thank you again Harry for doing this, Jacob and I will never be able to repay you for this," he rejoiced. The older man smiled as well before speaking, "It was my pleasure, Lou."

The rest of the day was pretty peaceful after that. Harry had even ended up bonding a bit with Jacob, and by 'bonding', the four year old basically showed Harry his collection of Hot Wheels.

Harry had even took Louis and Jacob out to dinner that evening. They went to a local, family owned restaurant. And yet again Louis had tried to pay.

...

"Is he asleep?" Wondered Harry. They had returned from their dinner twenty minutes ago, and Louis went to put Jacob to bed for the night.

"Yep, as soon as he got settled into bed he was out," Louis confirmed and sat down next to Harry.

"That's nice, I assumed he was getting tired at the restaurant,"

Louis nodded and took a moment to just think about everything that has happened recently. It was still hard for him to wrap his head around the fact that all of this happened in a month. From when he first met Harry when he accidentally spilled coffee on him, to when he began to work for Harry and how he was a jerk at first, the night at the club, which changed how Harry acted towards Louis, and finally the fire.

"Hey Lou, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you and Jacob, and if you ever need help with anything just let me know," Harry announced. It was crazy how things could change so quickly.

"Thank you Harry, that's really sweet,"

And in the heat of the moment, they both began to lean in closer to each other and soon their lips connected.

However, Harry had pulled away in panic, "I'm so sorry, Louis. I have no idea what came over me just then and I probably just made you uncomfortable, and-" he began to ramble, but was soon stopped as Louis' lips were placed on his again. "It's okay Harry. I enjoyed it, honest,"

And they may or may not kissed five more times after that, but nobody needed to know.

...

Hey! So I've decided to update again instead of just making you guys wait weeks and weeks for the next update. It's a bit shorter than usually but that's alright.

Also Harry and Louis kissed!!

With that being said.. Donyou think this book is moving too fast?

A.