Chapter Nineteen

You can all thank Rylan for pretty much saving this chapter, rylantuu.

Also my hybrid!louis fic that I mentioned in the last chapter is now posted, so go check that out if you want!
Don't worry it'll have mpreg in it. ;)

Finally:
Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

*one month time skip*

It had been about four and a half weeks since Louis and Harry went on their date, somehow things had definitely changed since then; and it wasn't four the better.

Firstly;
it started off when Louis had noticed blood when his bedsheets two weeks back. He was rushed to the hospital by Harry, where they discovered that their baby was okay and bleeding in the first trimester was normal - just as long as he wasn't heavily bleeding or experiencing cramps at the same time.

Secondly;
Yesterday was another appointment with Louis' doctor and this time the expecting parents were lucky enough to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Louis had even took note of Harry's reaction whilst it happened, and smiled when he saw Harry's eyes filling up joyously. He was completely adored with his jellybean.

Yet, after that cherishing moment is when things changed - somewhat drastically.

It had all began the following day when Louis decided he wanted some smack for a pregnancy craving. However, one of the ingredients he needed was on a high shelf.

Essentially - because of his smaller height - he had to climb on a chair in order to grab his needed item. That is when Harry had chosen to walk in, panicking at the sight of a pregnant Louis standing on a chair and trying to reach something off a high shelf.

"Are you out of your goddamn mind," he bellowed at the younger lad. "You're friggin ten weeks pregnant with our child."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Relax, I did this when I was pregnant with Jacob and never fell then, so I doubt I will now."

However, his answer did not assure the soon-to-be dad. "But what if you fell this time?"

"Babe, I didn't though."

"I know that.. but what if you did, Louis. Don't you realize how unsafe this is for someone, not even just a pregnant person but in general," he explained, his voice getting hoarse.

Louis didn't seem to understand what the big deal was. It's not as if he actually did fall, so there wasn't any reason for Harry to be upset.

"I'm fine, Harry, honest," Louis tried to convince him, yet he didn't want to hear it.

"Whatever, I'm going out." With that Harry grabbed his coat and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him, and leaving Louis to think about what just happened.

..

Six hours later is when Harry returned. He had finally come to his senses and realized that he's was being somewhat dramatic with his reaction. But it wasn't his fault for him wanting to be protective of Louis and jellybean.

His heart ached when he noticed his precious, baby Lou curled up on the couch; tear stains on his cheeks.

He carefully leaned down pressed a soft, sweet kiss to his lips, trying not to jostle him to much so he wouldn't awake. He deserved his slumber.

"I love you, Lou," he whispered to the sleeping lad. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you baby, but I was just worried that you or jellybean would get seriously injured."

It was quick, but Harry saw Louis smile a little in his sleep, and he took that as a sign that they'd be okay - no matter what obstacles they encounter along the way.

...

"I'm really sorry about yesterday, H," Louis announced as he sauntered into the kitchen the following morning, where the model sat at the table with Jacob.

Harry smiled back endearingly, "hey, it's alright love, we were both at fault. But that's in the past now."

Louis nodded and wrapped his arms around the older man, whom cautiously pulled the pregnant lad on his lap to sat. Louis then snuggled up against Harry while he fed him small bits of the pancakes he was eating.

Surprisingly Jacob paid no attention to their intimacy, with the occasional glance at the two. And although, even if he was four years old and didn't know much about love; he sure as hell thought his dad and Harry were cute together.

The four year old then jumped down from his seat and squeezed his way into the embrace the two adults made, making both of them laugh and place a kiss on Jacob's cheek.

He was then picked up by Harry, who also had Louis cuddled into him. The model smiled lovingly at them, placing a simple kiss on each of their foreheads. Harry then cautiously leaned down and placed a kiss to Louis' tummy.

What he didn't notice - yet Louis did - was how Jacob's eyes widened as he watched him, and the four year old mirroring the models actions.
He wanted to be just like him.

...

I actually really love this one as well.

Thoughts on chapter?

A. ❤️