5

Beyoncé

I read the stick and it said positive. I rushed out of my bathroom to see Michelle & Kelly waiting. Impatiently, might I add.

"What does it say Bey?" Michelle asked. I turned the pregnancy test around and they saw the positive sign. They screamed & rushed over to me for a group hug.

"Y'all I'm so happy right now! Can you believe it? Shawn is going to be so happy." I said, crying tears of joy. It wasn't planned, but God doesn't make mistakes. I kinda figured it out when I wasn't feeling well lately but when Kelly suggested I take a test, I knew I was pregnant.

"Aw I'm so happy for you Bey! We're gonna be aunties again!" Kelly said.

For the rest of the afternoon we talked about baby names & planned how to tell Shawn & Yara.

*Later that night*

I cooked dinner for Shawn & used the good dishes for our meal. Yara is away with Kelly and Michelle for the night because I want Shawn & I to tell her together.

I heard the alarm sound, alerting me that Shawn was coming through the front door and I suddenly got nervous.

"Hey baby! What's all this?" Shawn asked. The lights were dimmed & I lighted candles around the dining room table. I dressed up in his favorite white dress of mine, and sprayed my favorite perfume all over my body.

He hugged & kissed me. "I have good news to tell you but go ahead and sit down baby. I'm bringing out our food." I said to him.

He smirked & didn't bother asking anything. I left to grab our food & saw that he took off his suit jacket and undid his tie.

"So I made your favorite. Steak and potatoes with your favorite wine." I told him. I sat the plate in front of him & watched him pour his wine.

"Where's the paper plates and cups?" He asked jokingly. I stared at him blankly. He laughed.

"I mean...you got the good dishes out baby. Must be something big." He added.

"It is but I want you to enjoy your meal first." I said. He looked at me questionably.

"Where's your glass Bey?" He asked.

"I don't want any wine tonight. I'm having tea." I said.

"Oh alright." He didn't ask anymore questions while we ate & I know it was because the food was bomb. Once he pushed his second helping back, I knew it was time to announce.

"Okay baby so I wanted this night to be extra special and perfect for you because I love you so much. I want you to open up that box sitting next to you." I pointed. It was a small box placed in the chair next to his & I knew he wouldn't have noticed it while we ate. He opened the box, and it was filled with pink & blue tissue paper.

"What's with all this paper & why is there a bib in this box? I mean it's all----" he looked at me with bright eyes.

"Are you pregnant Bey?" He asked. I just shook my head yes & smiled. He got up from his chair & came over to me. He lifted me out of my chair & picked me up.

"A BABY! Oh my God! This is the best news ever!" He exclaimed. He kept spinning me around & pecking my lips.

"Baby I'm getting dizzy." I said in between laughs and his kisses. He let me down & kissed me once more.

"Thank you Bey. This is the greatest gift ever. I love you!"

"I love you too."

******
Four months later

Yara

Mommy is taking me shopping, and even though I hate it, she promised we'd get pizza and ice cream after!

"Yara you're buckled in?" Mommy asked me.

"Yes Mommy...See!" I said. She turned around to look at me and smiled. She started the car & we drove to the mall.

"Okay remember what you told me, you promised you'd let me buy you dresses and skirts YarYar." Mommy said.

"And you promised pizza and ice cream!" I said. She laughed.

"I did so keep your promise and I'll keep mine." She said.

"Mommy we should get the baby something!" I said.

"Okay we can."

We pulled up to the mall & I waited for Mommy to stop the car before I took my seatbelt off. She opened the door for me & grabbed my hand.

Beyoncé

"Let's pick out the baby something first!" Yara said. I looked down at her and smirked. She's not slick.

"How about we get your clothes first then look for the baby okay?" She sighed and agreed while I tried not to laugh. She's so dramatic.

We headed inside the kids section of Gap, and surprisingly she took the lead in picking out the clothes she wanted to try on. I closed down The Gap because I still haven't let the public see Yara. And two, I haven't mentioned anything about my pregnancy. I just want to pop my baby out & then tell the public. Yara is just five and the newborn baby is getting the same treatment as her.

"No Mommy I want that dress, not the yellow one. It's not my color." She said.

"And since when is yellow not your color?" I asked. I love entertaining her shenanigans.

"Since I saw how good I looked in purple. Mommy did you know purple is the color of royalty?!" She asked.

"I did baby. Let's try on your clothes so we can pick out shoes to match." I said. I took her inside the dressing room & watched her change into her outfits.

I rubbed my belly because I've been having pain ever since we stepped foot at the mall, but hopefully it stops. I'm 4 and a half months pregnant & everyday I'm nauseous. I absolutely hate it & my morning sickness lasts damn near all day.

I helped Yara get into this cute jumpsuit when I had to pause & clutch onto my belly.

"Oooohhhh." I hissed.

"Mommy what's wrong?! You don't look good." I heard Yara say. I couldn't even respond back to her. I sat down in the chair inside of our fitting room and clenched my teeth.

"Call Shawn baby."

*******COMMENT, VOTE!*******

It's been a minute since I've posted any update and I apologize. Finals is kicking my butt in college! 😩 Just a few more days of the semester y'all!