And..... Were Off!!!

Sonic POV

She had fur of pink, with a body of a hour glass. At that moment, I knew I was in love.

"Sonic, Earth to Sonic!!!!!"

I looked at Tails he was waving his hands in my face. He said something about his science project before I zoned out.

"Hi." The girl said with small cute little voice.

"My name is Amy Rose, and I hope we can all be friends"

I want to hear her voice again right about now, and I would want a chilli dog too. What does a guy got to do to get a chilli dog in jail?

After the teacher stared class,the bell rang. Next class is History.

After that was lunch, I got my food and went over to my table where my friends were.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile.

"Bro, what happed at math class, you completely spaced out for five seconds, are you okay??" Tails said with a worried look on his face again.

"I.... I was...."

Silver interrupted me with his statement.
"Hey, did you guys see the new girl?" "She's in my History class."
"I think her name is Amy Rose."

"Yeah I know her,she's in me and Sonic's Math class"

Then everybody stopped for a second, then, plastered on their face was huge grins.

They figured out why I zoned out in Math class.

The guy figured out why Sonic zoned out in Math class. What will happen? I don't know!!!! Find out next time in Sonamy:Troublemaker!!!