Ask

Its been a day, I had to sleep at the cell last night because my mom is still not back from her trip.

So, let's continue.

I haven't talked to Amy since the last time we met. My friends keep trying to get me to talk to her,but every time I would just push them down.

"Come on Sonic!!!" Silver mumbled while dipping his French fries in ketchup. "You have to talk to her."

"Not a chance guys, I am just going to be tripping over my own words again!"

I sipped my Coke

"Did you try begin yourself?" Tails said looking down at his juice.

I forgot about that, I was to busy trying to explain myself. Just like how the police ask me why I had a fake I.D in my pocket, but we will get to that later.

"Hey that new movies coming out, how about you ask her out?" Shadow said with smrik on his face. "I will be great for you to watch, I hear it's about this-"

"Listen Shadow we don't want to hear your opinion right now, we need to help Sonic." Silver stated.

"Yeah and how I'm I going to ask her to the movies when I can't even talk to her?" I said looking each and every one of them hoping to find a answer from them.

I think it was great my friends tried to help me, but it only lead to the most dumbest thing they ever tougth of.

Hi guys I know I have not been updating in a LONG time but I had homework and then the hurricane Irma came so I had a lot on my plate. I try to update soon but remember
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!:-)