Luck

Sonic Pov

"You like the new girl don't you Sonic"  Silver ask with a grin on his face. It's funny, I still remember that grin he had plastered on his face months ago, before I put in this cell.

Then Shadow said "Dont worry Faker, I know all about the ladies." When I heard this I laughed soooo hard, that some of the chocolate milk I drank just almost came out my nose!!

"When did you started learning about women Shadow?" Silver asked in between his laughter. "Ever since I heard that girls like bad boys, you should be writing this down Faker. I looked with arched eyebrow. What if he's right? I thought. Then someone said something that brought me back to my senses

"Listen   Sonic... Silver said with a serious look on his face "Girls like guys who who are smart." When he said that I thought I had not chance. I mean I'm not smart, I barely pay attention in math class!!!! There was only one question going in mind at that time, that day, that very moment.... how do I win this girl over?!!

While Shadow and Silver were fighting over which football team is better, Tails turned to me. "Just be yourself man, it never fails." I looked at him and smiled. "Wow Tail, thank for the advice, but there's one I still don't get."
"What is that buddy?"

"How come you still didn't get Cream yet?" Tails blushed a little and said "I'm working on it!!" Just then, the bell rang so everyone left.

When school was over, I made a beeline for home. I was going to tell mom about the Amy. I tell everything that ever at school. Ever since dad died, I talk to her a lot.

On the way there, I started to sing one of favorite songs

(Play the video!!)
Take off, at the speed of sound! Bright  lights,colors all around
I Am running wild living fast and free, got no regrets inside of me!!

Not looking back,not giving up, not letting go, I'll keep on running!! I Am gonna reach for stars!!!! All though they look pretty far!!! I Am gonna find my way, and take chance all today!!!

The sky with stars so bright, the colors feel so right!!! I never felt like this I'll keep on running!!! The sky with stars so bright, the colors feel so right,take my hand where gonna reach for the stars tonight... tonight!!!!

I was about to continue but then I saw the best thing luck have me yet.... 

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but please vote and comment. The song is pretty too BYE GUYS LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!!!!!