Microphone

Just as I was going to get aother peek, I got pulled away from the window and thrown into the bathroom. Sonia had my toothbrush and the toothpaste and tossed them to me.

"Hurry up Sonic, try to freshen up." She stated grining ear to ear. After I was done, I hopped into the tub to take a quick shower. When I got out, I was jumped by a pile of colthes.

"Wear something decent, I picked out all your "good" colthes." Manic said with every bit of inslut he had in his tone. I put on some blue jeans with a black button-up shirt and some black Air Mobuis I got from Footwalker.

After that I got pulled aside by Shadow, Tails, and Silver. "Here, put this on." Shadow handed me a litte device.

The fly in this cell is really getting on my nerves! Anyway, I put the device in my ear saywhile Silver was testing it out.

"Testing, testing, 1,2,3" Silver said while testing the mic. "Ow!" I screamed  grabing my ear. "Turn it down!"

"Sorry"
"So your all set,we are going to you what to say." Tails stated.

I looked at them confused, I had a question, it was very important, it was vital to the entire mission.

"Okay, but who's going to tell me what to say."

Shadow, Silver, and Tails all looked at each other, then at the same time all of them said,

"I WILL!!"

They all start fighting for the microphone. At that moment in realized that this won't end well.

I see a couple of  guys fighting the cell down. I smirk a little bit, it reminded me of my friends.

Anyway back to the story, Sonia starts to push me near the front door.

"All right, it's your time to shine. Go get em, hedgehog." She said while smile on her on her face and shoved me out the door.

I was so nervous, I started to shake in one place.

"Go over to her faker." Shadow said over the mic.

I start to walk slowly over to Amy, she turn around and see me. She smiles and wave, I wave back.

"Hi Sonic."

"Hey Amy,.... um"

She was wearing a white shirt that said "Live and Learn" on it. She was wear a gold necklace that said "Queen" on it.

" How are you doing?" Tails said over the mic.

"How are you doing?" I repeated.

"Good, how about you? She cheekily said.

This was a easy question, all I had to do was given a easy answer, right?

"Fine, fine. I said. Everything was going as planned. The boys were giving me info, and I wasn't having a battle with my words. As so I thought.

I noticed something falling out of her back pocket.

It was her phone, it was about to fall screen first on to the  contret. I quickly reach out to get cacht it.

What I didn't know was that the ear piece fell out of my ear when I was jumping to get her phone.

"Thank so very much!!" She said.

"Your welcome" I stated looking down. That's where I saw the ear piece on the ground.

"Sonic, SONIC!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" I heared Tails yell over the ear piece. I was just about to pick it up but Amy foot accidently step on on it and crush it.

"What are you doing down there?" She said.

"Shit"

HEY GUYS, SORRY ABOUT THE VERY LONG WAIT. I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP IN SO MUCH STUFF I REALLY COULD'NT GO ON WITH THE STORY.

BUT I AM BACK NOW, SO WACTH OUT FOR UPDATE ON THE WEEKENDS.

BYE, AND REMEMBER, ALWAYS LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!! SEE YOU LATER!!