Idea

I was trying figure out what the guys was telling me. "So guys want me to what?!!" We were walking to the gas station from school that day. Shadow spoke up.

"We said that we want you to wear the  ear piece I have so you can talk to Amy when you ask her out" That was the most stupidest idea I have ever heard.

I'm still thinking it over in this cell. But it was the only way to talk to her without being emmbrassed about what I say.

"We will try it tomorrow." Silver said, "Make sure your ready." At the gas station, I got myself a pack of mint gum and mints, they did say to be ready.

The next day I woke up to see five different colored heads looking down at me. When my eyesight got clearer, I could see Shadow, Silver, Tails, Manic, and Sonia.

"Wakey, wakey little brother, it's time for your big date." my sister stated in her baby like voice.

I goarned and hid my head under the covers. It actually felt nice. I wish I had a blanket in this cell, it's getting cold.

Anyway, they sript the covers from me and sat me up. "Yeah faker, you need to get up." Shadow called out.

"Yeah Sonic she's right outside!" Tails stated, pointing at the window. I spring up from my bed and looked out the window.

There she was, looking cute as ever. The guys were right this could be me chance.

Hey guys, I got to take a test tomorrow. So I might not update, but I'll make it up to you guys.
BYE. REMEMBER, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! SEE YA GUYS LATER!😀