A Call For Help

Author's Note - I don't really know what to say, other than.... PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS. I want to know if you guys like what I'm doing. I have a lot of motivation to write this story, but seeing reviews always makes me want to write more. Thanks!!

Ash was suddenly forced upon a nearby wall by none other than Gary Oak.

"Ashy-boy... do you still love me?" he questioned the boy, pinning his arms against the wall, staring deep into his sweet, brown eyes.

"Of course I do... I always will," he responded. Ash wasn't quite sure of Gary's motive here, but he was really turned on by Gary's forcefulness.

It didn't take long for Gary to lean in and kiss the boy in his possession. Ash was taken back by Gary's actions, but did not object. Gary slowly released Ash's arms from above him, and were placed on Gary's hips. Ash brought them closer to his body and made the kiss deeper.

Gary's tongue began to explore Ash's mouth, and he enjoyed every minute of it. Ash was in a state of bliss, as he let his crush take control over his lips. The couple eventually broke the kiss, and both were panting from the lack of oxygen. Gary swung Ash around and threw him on the bed.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this, Ashy-boy," Gary breathed as he took his shirt off. He climbed on top of Ash and began to kiss him again. He eventually let his mouth wander to Ash's neck, exploring it, letting his tongue swirl around the light, tanned skin.

Gary managed to leave a light, purple mark on Ash's neck before noticing his bulge against his thigh. He looked up to Ash who was blushing furiously.

"I think we should take care of that, don't you agree?" Gary asked seductively. He began to undo Ash's button on his jeans.

"PIKA PIKA!" Pikachu shouted, jumping on top of a sleeping Ash.

Ash woke up in a daze. Did he really just have an almost-sex dream about Gary?! Ash wanted to forget him, but he couldn't, and that dream proved it. He averted his attention to his screaming Pikachu.

"Thanks for the wake up call, Pikachu" Ash said through a yawn. He grabbed his Pokedex and checked his messages. He saw he got one from Lillie, his old companion from Alola.

"Hey Ash, we all really miss you here! Especially Nebby! I hope to hear from you soon!" it read. Ash felt guilty for being so forgetful. How could he just not remember that he had friends still in Alola?

He also had friends here, too. Gary to be specific. Ash was finally here in Pallet once again, yet it still felt like him and Gary were oceans away, just like they were just a few days ago.

Ash glanced at the time on his dex, which read 9:30am. He wanted to go back to sleep. Not only to have another wet dream about Gary, but because he was exhausted for some reason.

Ash decided against it, and headed towards his closet to get ready for the day. He grabbed some black jeans to match his newly purchased black pull-over. Well, not exactly new, but his mother bought it before he left, so he considered it new.

He slipped on his shoes and began to head downstairs. The scent of breakfast being prepared trickled through Ash's nostrils. He's forgotten how it felt to be home again.

"Goodmorning, sweetie! How was your night? Sleep well?" Delia asked as she flipped a pancake. Ash took a seat at the table and began to speak.

"It was nice, but I'm still pretty tired," Ash admitted.

He wasn't about to tell her about the dream. Worrying about it, Ash realized that he never told her about his encounter with Gary. He didn't want to talk about it, and he just wanted to forget it all. But he knew that she would pressure him for answers.