Chapter 21 / The Talk

Chapter 21
The Talk

"Now, at this timing? Are you serious?! Everyone is sleeping!" I whispered, and Manager oppa sighs.

"I know, Jennie-yah. But we have no choice." Manager oppa said through the phone and I sigh lightly. "Okay, text me when you arrive infront of the house."

I ended the call, and as usual, taking my bag. I grabbed a few hoodies and pants. It is exactly 6AM right now, and Manager oppa got a call from the management that they arranged us to do practice for 3 hours this time.

Lucky that school starts at 9.30. I sent a message to Bella before grabbing my bag to leave the room. I quickly fasten my pace, before someone catches me. As I was about to step on the ground after going down the stairs, a hand grabbed me and I was going to scream, but it covered my mouth.

I frown to see a familiar person. "Shh.."

"Jayden?" I whispered, as soon as he lets go of his hand. It was dark, but I could see his hair let down and he was shirtless, and I can see a few inks on his body. Seriously, I didn't know that the Johnson boys has tattoos.

"Jenny, it's 6 in the fucking AM. Where are you going? Wait, are you leaving to Korea again?" Jayden whispered, widening his eyes. I gulp, and I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him.

I can feel his hand on my waist, as he pushed me against his chest.

"You can walk away from Joshua, but you can't walk away from me." Jayden whispered onto my ears, his breath tickling my ears. I turn to look at him, his eyes were staring onto mine.

"Jayden, I have to go. I can't explain to you, but one day, when I'm ready. I'll tell you everything." I whispered and Jayden's frown deepens.

"What do you mean? You said it like you did something wrong." Jayden said, his eyes still locking onto mine.

"I have to go, i'm sorry." I said, giving him a side hug, before running away from him. I quickly open the door, then closing it quietly. The car door was already open, and I straight away sprint towards the car, then jumping in.

"Manager oppa, hurry! Drive!"

"I have school later on, I don't think my legs can survive later

"I have school later on, I don't think my legs can survive later." I mumbled while putting on some bandages on my legs and plasters onto my feet.

"Lucky it's just stage rehearsel." Lisa added. I look towards the girls, they too had tired faces as well.

"I am so going to have a nap after this." Chaeyoung yawns and I pouted.