Chapter 24 / Attack

Chapter 24
Attack

"Jenny?"

"Hmm?"

I look up to see Bella and James outside my door. I quickly sit up and put my phones aside, as I see them entering my room.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, looking at them. Bella sits on my bed while James just stands.

"Tomorrow is Zachary is returning back to school." Bella said with a smile and I nodded. Yes, Zachary is returning back to school after weeks. He wanted to although Bella and James ask him to be home schooled.

Even Bella and James didn't know what to do, they didn't want to stop him since he wanted to go to school.

"Can you look after Zachary for us? I mean you know how he is." James whispered and I smile at then. Zachary doesn't know how much his parents really love him.

"Of course, I'll watch him!" I wink and Bella chuckled.

"Don't tell him about us speaking to you about this. He will be mad." Bella warned and I chuckle while nodding.

"Morning!" I said cheerfully towards the Johnsons boys and all of them look at me weirdly

"Mum! What did you fed Jenny yesterday?" William joked and I hit the back of his head. He sticks out his tongue and I took a seat in the middle of Zachary and Jayden.

"Why are you so happy today?" Joshua asked and I look towards Zachary who was busy eating his sandwhich, so I slide my arms on his shoulder.

"Because my favourite person is with me." I said while giving Zachary a big smile as I pinch his nose. Zachary just looked at me, then giving me a small smile.

"Ooooohhh love is in the air~" Jayden sang beside me and I glare at me. The twins plus William were making kissing noises and I can't help but laugh. I glance towards Zachary who had red cheeks.

"Okay kids. Stop disturbing the love birds." James came into the kitchen and everyone made comments more.

"I ship Jenary!" Chase cheered and Cameron nodded silently. I look at him weirdly and he gave me a smug look. That ass.

"Sorry Jenny. This is how the family is like." Zachary whisperer and I look at him with a smile.

"It's okay, the atmosphere is bright." I winked at him and he chuckles while shaking his head. But I look at someone who was quietly eating.