Chapter 37 / Goodbye

Chapter 37
Goodbye

"I'm sorry, Mr Johnson. You have to wait outside, please." The nurse said as she looked at William with a serious gaze.

"Dammit." William cursed as he sees the nurse walking into the emergency room. Jayden, William, the twins and I straight away went to the hospital. William didn't even complained about being tired as he carried Zachary all the way into the hospital.

Jayden called Bella and James, while Chase and Cameron called their other brothers about the news. Me on the other hand was trying not to shed tears or anything. My thoughts were only focus on Zachary.

A hand slipped onto mine as it fingers intertwined with mine. I looked at the trace to whose hands it is. William was looking at my hand, then his gaze changes as he looks at me. He gave a smile that look sad.

"What happen?" Nicholas's voice was heard and all of our head turn towards him. The other Johnson brothers arrived, yes all of them, including Wyatt and Joshua.

"He fainted." Jayden answered simply as he stood up, then looking behind the others. I followed his gaze to see Bella and James running towards us.

At the same time, the door of the emergency room opens to see the doctor. I couldn't tell what is the doctor's expression at all, since he puts a straight face.

Bella and James rushed towards the doctor.

"Mr and Mrs Johnson.." The doctor paused for a while as he looks at his usual clipboard. He then looks at Bella and James.

"I'm so sorry.." He said with a whisper and the next second, Bella's leg started to gave out, but James caught her just in time.

"Mum!" Nicholas and Noah went towards Bella as they helped her. I looked at William as he just tightens the grip on my hand. I looked towards Jayden, as he was in a daze.

"Ja— Jayden!" I was about to call him, but he suddenly ran out of the seating area, and I swear, I saw a glimpse of tears on his cheeks.

It was Cameron turn to went out of the area, towards the same direction where Jayden went. I couldn't help but to lean against William's shoulder, as I hid my face. My tears started to roll down as I sobbed quietly. I could feel William wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Jenny." William whispered and my cries were gets louder and louder.

" William whispered and my cries were gets louder and louder

"Hey, we should go." William said softly as she shakes me. I just realised I took a nap as soon as my eyes shot open, looking at my surroundings.