nUt

i found this online so like idk who wrote it but this shit is a m a z i n g

😩smut warning my dudes😩

"are you sure, josh? i'm not sure what will happen once i let him out. i don't want him to hurt you" tyler warns, brows furrowed and eyes pleading.
"haha, that's funny tyler. you can't hurt me, i have way more muscle." josh responded with a cocky smirk. he leaned in and pecked tyler softly on his lips, hands resting on his waist, and tyler sighed.
"you're stronger than me, but this is my demon, josh. you or i don't know what he's capable of." tyler said, sounding more worried.
"come on, ty. i'm really curious." josh begged. he's been at it all week. tyler didn't understand why, but he has had enough. josh said it was something about wanting to know all sides of tyler and if he could handle it.
"okay. but don't say i didn't warn you." tyler conceded.
famous last words. tyler closed his eyes, and the room went eerily quiet, so much so that josh heard a ringing sound in his ears. he didn't move, just watched tyler with concern. within 10 minutes, a gust of wind blew in moving the curtains. the windows weren't open a second ago. josh took a step back, biting his bottom lip in anxiousness and feeling a sense of doom. tyler was still standing in front of him with his eyes closed, looking peaceful and angelic, despite everything going on around them. pictures on the walls shook, windows opened and shut repeatedly, and furniture shifted violently against the floors. tyler's mouth fell open and he let out an inhumane sound, twitching for a moment before tilting his head up from its previously slumped position. his eyes opened, and what josh saw nearly made him piss himself.
it was not tyler's eyes he was looking into anymore. blurry was staring blankly at him for a few long seconds, red eyes burrowing into josh's soul and unnerving him. josh was frozen. suddenly, tyler's lips twitched into a smirk, then spread into the widest grin baring what josh swore were sharper, more crooked teeth.
"hello, josh..." blurry spoke in a disturbingly deep, distorted tone. it sounded like multiple voices from hell were speaking at once, and josh backed himself against the bed, knees buckling and causing him to clumsily fall onto the mattress, bouncing slightly. 'freaked out' was an understatement.
"holy shit" josh choked, causing blurry to let out a deep chuckle.
"your fear turns me on" blurry said, tongue sliding out and dragging slowly across his upper lip. tyler's tongue looked noticeably longer too, causing josh's cock to swell without his consent. tyler did say one of his greatest sins was lust.
"um...t-tyler?" josh stuttered, sounding like a nervous child. blurry laughed once again, but louder.
"tyler's not here. i'm blurryface, is that a problem?" blurry asked rhetorically. josh sat there staring at him with a confused expression and swallowed dryly. he was starting to perspire, adrenaline racing in his veins, and blurry could smell that josh was thinking about running. blurry's dick pulsed with every pulse of josh's heart. josh shivered, partly at the way blurry's glowing red eyes stared him up and down, and partly because of the cold breeze blowing through the curtains.
suddenly the breeze stopped, and josh heard the door lock on its own. he went to roll off the bed and run, but blurry was on top of him. he yelped out of shock, pushing against blurry's chest, but he was no doubt stronger. tyler's demon gave him an inhuman strength and aggression.
"please...please don't hurt me, blurry, i'll do anything." josh whimpered, but blurry was just straddling josh's hips with his face buried in josh's neck, hot breath tickling josh's sensitive skin and sending chills of arousal throughout his body. blurry chuckled again and licked the soft, tender skin he was just running his lips over. his hands were all over josh's body, running up his shirt and pulling it off. his hands were icy cold on josh's hot skin, but surprisingly gentle.
"you love tyler?" blurry asked, confusing josh slightly. he felt a twinge of guilt. it felt like tyler because it was his body, but it wasn't really him. at least not the tyler he knew.
"yes, i love him, please don't hurt him" josh pleaded, twisting away from blurry's fingers which were teasing his nipples and making them harder. josh let out a moan and blurry smiled.
"shh, it's okay. i won't hurt him and i won't hurt you" blurry said, pinching harder and making him pant and scream.
"okay maybe a little, but not bad" blurry added with another sinister smile and a love bite to his neck. blurry kissed a salty tear away at the corner of josh's eye. he was still scared, helpless, confused, yet his body was undeniably aroused. blurry moved down his body and settled in between his thighs, leaning to press wet kisses across josh's lower abdomen and hips. josh didn't dare move or stop him. blurry knew this was a sensitive spot for josh because it was so close to where his hard-on strained inside his jeans. josh moaned long and deep, pushing his hips up toward's blurry's face and smoothing his hands over his chest. he was desperate and needy, just the way blurry wanted him.
"you want me to suck you?" blurry asked, nimble fingers beginning to unbutton josh's jeans. josh was conflicted, but was already nodding his head before he could think. blurry dragged his zipper down, then pressed another kiss through the thinner layer of his underwear. josh was biting his lip, suppressing whines from how unbelievably hot he was. he did not expect blurry to seduce him like this. josh was in his own world, head swimming in anticipation of the insurmountable pleasure blurry was basically promising him. blurry hooked his fingers into the two layers and pulled them down, allowing josh's hard cock the freedom to thud against his abs, leaving a little pool of pre-cum below his belly button. once blurry dropped them on the floor, he immediately got to work running his hands up josh's heated thighs and spreading them. josh breathed deeply, trying not to tell blurry to move faster. the last thing he wanted was to piss off blurry, because he obviously had the power to destroy him if he wanted. he didn't want to test that.
"i'll suck you, but i want you to do something for me first. and for tyler. open yourself up for me, josh." blurry said. for tyler, too? but tyler was the bottom. had he secretly been wanting to top josh?
"w-what?" josh said, shaking his head slightly and furrowing his brows. he thought maybe he misunderstood.
"you can either make this hard or easy. from the looks of the state you're in, i'd suggest you take the easy route. i'll let you use lube, but i want you to open up your sweet, tight hole for us, joshie." blurry spelled out. tyler was never this verbal, always too shy to say exactly what he wanted. josh was usually the one to call the shots and to pull tyler's kinks from him. josh nodded, shaking like a leaf from nervousness. tyler had never asked him to bottom, and josh had always been the top, it's just what he was used to.
blurry hopped off the bed to fetch the lube from one of tyler's bags. josh was no longer surprised that blurry knew where it was, since he seemed to follow tyler everywhere and know the inside of his mind, including his memories and deepest desires.
"give me your hand." blurry demanded. when josh obeyed, blurry pumped a few too many squirts of lube onto josh's fingers and then waited expectantly with a stern look. josh felt a bit shy as he'd never had to do this in front of someone, and it was rare that he fingered himself. unwilling to piss blurry off, he brought his hand between his thighs and found his hole with his fingers, experimentally circling and pressing into it. blurry's eyes lingered on josh's fingers, and the way josh breathed little short quick breaths with his eyes closed and head tilted back. it felt better than what josh had anticipated and his toes curled as he worked himself open.
"look me in the eyes while you finger yourself" another surprising demand coming from tyler's mouth. josh opened his eyes and held eye contact with tyler's demon, mouth falling open as he pushed his fingers in deeper and moaned. it felt undeniably slutty and hot.
"deeper, josh. add another one and find your prostate." blurry added darkly. josh pushed three fingers in as deep as he could, curling his fingers and gasping when he found his prostate. more pre-cum oozed from his dick landing in the pool of it on his lower stomach, but he didn't dare touch himself until blurry said. blurry groaned, pressing his hand to his own erection as he watched the show josh was putting on.
"you can touch your dick, use your pre-cum" blurry gave permission. josh moaned at that, excitedly scooping up the pre-cum from his stomach and spreading it down his shaft. blurry leaned down, sucking one of josh's balls into his mouth, then the other. he licked around josh's fingers where they were inside himself, slipping his long pink tongue in along side them. josh was whimpering and panting, desperate for that little bit extra. blurry sensed this and attacked the head of josh's cock with his lips and tongue. josh cried out loudly as blurry took josh's hands away from himself in favor of fingering and sucking josh roughly.
"you taste so good" blurry praised, making josh squirm and make the most ungodly sex noises. josh was already so close, hips bucking up into the hot wetness of tyler's mouth as his slick fingers slid in and out of his hole.
"oh fuck..i'm gonna cum tyler" josh babbled incoherently from blurry's fingers and mouth working him relentlessly closer. blurry was tempted to cut him off, but it was too good seeing him like this. blurry moaned affirmatively around josh's cock, and josh's balls tightened up, sending spasms throughout the muscles of his lower regions. josh's vision blurred as mind-numbing pleasure coursed it's way through his body, causing him to involuntarily grip blurry's hair and yell obscenities. blurry swallowed almost all of josh's cum, only a little sliding past his lips and back down josh's sloppy, spent cock. when blurry pulled off, josh was stunned by how beautiful his face was, lips all puffy and red to match his eyes. his hair was also messed up from where josh ran his fingers through it.
"my turn." blurry simply said, and josh's heart dropped to his stomach. blurry shoved josh's legs back to where his ankles were behind his ears and forced his cock inside him deep. josh whined from the oversensitivity of being fucked after just cumming. but he was grateful that he was prepared and even got to cum in the first place, which is pretty generous coming from tyler's demon. of course blurry wasn't exactly sensitive to josh's needs while fucking him, driving in and out at a ruthless pace, but he didn't dare complain. only whimper and sob quietly, which only turned blurry on more and make him go faster. the mattress squeaked and bounced as josh was rhythmically pounded into it, and blurry let out the most animalistic grunts and growls that slightly terrified him.
"such a good bottom, ty's loving this so much" blurry whispered gruffly into josh's ear. josh wasn't sure whether he was telling the truth, but the thought made him hot and flush all down his neck and chest. blurry could read josh's thoughts and grinned, knowing he could get him off again if he wanted to. besides lust, blurry also ran off the sin greed. blurry stopped fucking and pulled out, causing josh to whine from the loss. he was surprised at himself for actually wanting it to continue, but that's the best he'd been fucked ever. this is not what he had planned or asked for.
"turn over" blurry ordered, and josh did, rolling onto his stomach.
"good boy" blurry added, landing a loud smack to josh's ass to prove his ownership. josh whimpered quietly into the sheets, upset at his cock for getting hard again. giving blurry another chance to ruin him.
"you're loving this, aren't you. your baby boy fucking you so rough like this." blurry taunted, knowing it'd get a rise out of him.
"you feel good but...you're not him" josh said, fighting his body's desires.
"oh, but i am him. i'm the side that he's never shown you, but this is all tyler, baby. don't ever forget it" blurry said, tracing his fingers down josh's spine. josh didn't think he trusted him, he was a demon and could easily be deceiving him.
with that, blurry mounted josh and entered him again. josh moaned as tyler's hips slapped repeatedly against his ass every time he bottomed out. the pressure of his leaking cock being pressed into the mattress with tyler's cock filling him, and the weight of tyler's warm body on him, forced josh dangerously close to cumming again. he muffled his growls into the mattress as blurry rode him, getting faster as he got closer.
"are you gonna cum for me again, josh? don't fight it. let tyler know what a slut you are for his cock." blurry said. josh was getting more overwhelmed by the second, until it finally bubbled over as more spurts of cum drizzled from his cock. he was not ready and mumbled more incoherent words as an orgasm shook his senses yet again. blurry's hips stuttered to a halt and he circled them against josh's ass as he emptied his balls into him. he kissed josh's shoulder blades before slipping out. josh was spent after cumming twice, and blurry's resolve was weakened, his sexual force no longer as strong. he rolled off of josh and laid next to him, breaths calming and his eyes slipped shut. after a moment, josh took the opportunity to persuade blurry into letting tyler come back.
josh tentatively threw an arm over blurry's chest and cuddled up to him. when blurry stayed docile, josh kissed him on the cheek and then lips.
"is tyler willing to make an appearance?" josh asked. blurry simply nodded his head, breaths remaining deep and slow. josh kept kissing tyler's face and whispering how wonderful he was, running his fingers up and down his chest and stomach. eventually, tyler's eyes opened and they were brown again. he was no longer overtaken blurryface, but he seemed a bit confused.
"oh god. did i just fuck you as blurryface?" tyler asked, vaguely remembering what happened.
"yes, tyler. i had no idea you had that in you." josh said, stroking his lover's face and kissing him again.
"i tried to warn you. i didn't think you wanted to see that side of me, josh, he could get pretty dark" tyler explained, slightly ashamed. josh shook his head and pulled him closer.
"it's alright, he was rough but definitely didn't hurt me. you're still my little angel." josh said, smiling. tyler blushed and looked down coyly.