What happened to this one?~Chapter 2

Everyone in the room gasped when the boy fell. His companions managed to catch him before he hit the ground, luckily. Professor McGonagall got up from her seat and rushed over to where the trio was.

"How did you get here?" she asked them.

"What did you see?" The conscious one with dark hair.

"You just appeared in black fog. Now who are you and how did you get through our protective barriers?" McGonagall looked like she was going to go livid. Some professors had also come up to see. Students in the back had moved forward to get a better look as well.

"Well, Nico here, is the son of Hades, the lord of the underworld, so he can shadow travel." said the blonde one.

"Shadow travel?" asked Professor Flitwick.

"We should take this to my office." said Professor McGonagall. "Follow me."

She then led the strangers and a few teachers out of the great hall and to her office. The great hall was silent for half a minute before everyone was talking about what had just happened.

"What was that?" asked Scorpius, looking at Rose and Albus.

"I dunno." replied Albus.

"Did I hear them says Hades?" asked Rose.

"Something like that." Scorpius answered.

"Because Hades is a god from Greek Mythology."

"I know." said Scorpius.

"I didn't" said Albus. Rose and Scorpius looked at Albus, before Rose rolled her eyes.

"So are we going to sit here or go find out more?" Scorpius asked. The trio looked at each other with mischief on their faces.

"Settle down students." called out Professor Flitwick. "Continue your meal, and your day unless given different instruction."

The hall did not seemed satisfied with that explanation but grudgingly continued with breakfast. The conversation was loud enough that the trio could discuss a way to get to McGonagalls office without being caught by anyone.

"Someone will suspect something if we all go out in the direction they just left in." said Rose after Albus suggested they just left now while everyone was talking.

"One at time?" Scorpius suggested. "If anyone asks we can just say we're going to the loo."

"Would that take too long? The newcomers probably just got to her office and we could be missing a lot." Rose said.

" I'll go wait with the rest of my house for a bit while Rose goes, then I can go right after, then Albus. It won't take as long and it will be less suspicious because we're from different houses."

Rose contemplated. Albus nodded.

"Fine" Rose agree. Scorpius scurried off to the Slytherin table to wait as Rose got up.

After all of them had successfully left the hall, they raced to McGonagall's office. Rose got there first and started to listen to the conversation. There was lots of movement.

"He'll be fine after his power nap." said one of the strangers voices. Rose was confused for a second before assuming it was the boy who passed out.

"Now, would you mind telling me who you are?" asked McGonagall. There was a moment of silence.

"The ghostbusters?" Rose heard what sounded like a facepalm.

"Jason." said the other voice. So one of their names is Jason. Rose thought just as she heard footstep coming towards her. She jumped trying to find a place to hide before Scorpius appeared.