We might be able to help you with that~Chapter 6

"So how much longer do you think you'll be there?" Will Solace asked Nico over Iris Message.

Nico rubbed his eyes, the time change was messing with his already small sleeping schedule.

"I don't know. My father just told me that they had to have a trial no matter what. If the council says so, they could possibly stay. I have to stay until that's over with."

"I miss you." Nico looked up at Will and smiled slightly.

"I miss you too."

"How are the Brits?" Will laughed. Nico smiled at him.

"Interesting. " Nico responded.  " We're supposed to go to this, uh... Quidul game? I don't know what it's called."

"Fun." A larger blaring noise came from behind Will. He turned and yelled "SAM DON'T PLAY YOUR TROMBONE WHEN SOMEONE'S  IRIS MESSAGING! "

"You should go." Nico told him.

"I probably should," Will gave him another smile. "Good luck. I love you."

Nico smiled and blushed.

"Love you too. " he mumbled. Will smiled before waving his hand through the mist.

"Was that Will?" Nico turned to see Jason walk on with Percy behind him.

"Maybe." Nico got up.

"Well, you'd only say 'love you' to Will or Hazel and you wouldn't be blushing nearly as hard if it was Hazel." Jason grabbed their coats as he smirked at Nico, who was blushing even harder now. "Let's go watch the game."

"Who are we cheering for?" Percy asked.

"I don't know," Jason responded. "Whoever wins?"

Percy chuckled and Nico rolled his eyes.

When they left the room, they found the halls swarmed with students, loudly chanting and talking about the game. They followed the crowd and tried not or look out of place.

Those three kids wanted them to be there, so they were trying to find them. This was difficult with all the kids there. Jason and Percy almost lost Nico because he was so short.

By the time the flood got outside, it became less chaotic and they could actually breathe. Students were wearing house colors and chanting for their teams. The majority of the students were wearing red colors and chanting loudly about lions and griffins? The other ones chanting, a bit less cockily, were wearing green colors and hissing. The three boys weren't sure who they were more scared of. 

"I don't care who wins as long as it's fun." Nico overheard a girl from a group of students who were wearing regular colors without a specific team.

"Hufflepuffs." A voice behind them said. They turned and saw Albus, Scorpius, and Rose walking up to them. Albus and Rose were both wearing their scarlet scarfs and face paint. Scorpius was full on green and was clashing pretty horribly with them. 

"They don't care for competition." Albus continued. 

"I could see," Jason replied, smiling. "So, what is this game we're going to?"

The group continued making their way down to the field with the crowd.

"It's like a mixture of Muggle sports, in the air." Rose answered while adjusting her scarf.

"It'll make more sense when you see it." Scorpius added smiling brightly.

They separated from Scorpius when they got to the stands and the boys stayed with Albus and Rose. It was incredibly loud and the game hadn't even started yet. Everyone around them was cheering as though their lives depended on it. Albus and Rose were quieter than the rest of the crowd, but they still added some cheering.