Bonus~ Chapter 12

Dear Mum and Dad,

I just had a very interesting week at Hogwarts. It's probably not as exciting as anything that happened while you were here, but it's the most interesting since I have been here. Anyway, we had some visitors that came here. They weren't like most people that I've met before. Partly because they were Americans. Also because they were demigods. I know that sounds really weird but they were the children of Greek Gods. If you don't believe me ask Professor McGonagall. Their names were Nico, Jason, and Percy. They were the sons of Hades, Jupiter, and Poseidon. They came to make give the ghosts a trial in the underworld. I know that sounds really crazy, but it's true. After the trials, a few of the ghosts had to stay in the underworld. Nico said that those ghosts did wrong in their lives and had to serve their punishments for it in the underworld. Scorpius was sad to see the Bloody Baron go. I'll let you know who they choose to replace him as house ghost. It was sad that they had to take some of the ghosts away, but I actually like Nico, Jason, and Percy. They were pretty cool. We brought them to a Quidditch game and I think they liked it. 

I hope you both are doing good. Besides the demigods and ghosts, everything has been good and normal here. Lily has settled in really well. I'll see you at Christmas!

Love from,

Albus

"We'll have to destroy this, right?" Hermes asked. Zeus looked at the letter for another few seconds. 

"Yes," He said handing the letter back to Hermes. " I'm afraid my brother overstepped by allowing so many wizards to know about us."

"Is it really so bad?" Hermes pondered. "The more that know of our existence, the more to make offerings."

"Not wizards, wizards will only want to test our power. It could mean war."

Hermes looked back at the letter. 

"Nice kid though."

"Maybe," Zeus squinted. "His parents are powerful wizards, we can't risk them finding out about us."

"Very well," Hermes said holding up the letter and snapping his fingers. The letter tore into shreds and fell onto the beautiful floors of Olympus. Zeus waved his hand and the shreds blew away. "I got a lot of other messages to deliver, can I go?"

Zeus nodded. Hermes left, leaving him alone in the throne room. 

"Wizards..." Zeus mumbled. 

Check my announcements/ conversation board to see a thank you message!

Also at the top is a bad photoshop that I made when I first started this story.