Chap. 5

// ugh it was requested  to do this so.. Yeah next chap. //

Ciel and Sebastian have been avoiding eachother since then. Ciel still hasnt told him why he cant marry Sebastian.  It was hard to explain.

((Sebastians POV))

I cant even explain how I have f

elt since then. It was like that heartbeat dropped into my stomach. I haven't even talked to him either...i cant face him. I miss seeing his smile, and his blush, but I cant stand to look at him. I walked around the kitchen and then I heard it. Ding d-ding. The bell, for the masters room. Its been three weeks since ive seen him. Why would he call me now? I closed my eyes and walked to his room. Knocking twice I heard him say, "come in." I slowly opened door noticing my heart started beating again. He lookes horrible. His eues glossy, like hes been crying, his.clothes were wrinkled and he was so skinny. His hair wasnt brushex and he looked they way he did after his parents died.

((Ciels POV))

He slowly opened my door, causing me to look up. He looked fine, but he was probably hiding his emotions. I looked into his eyes, he managed to fake a small smile. "What is it, my lov-" he stopped and looked at me shockingly. "I meant lord, my lord." My eyes were wide, I turned my head so he couldn't see my tears. Choking on my words i spit out as many words possible. " Sebastian, you cant be around me anymore. I never needed you anyways." He snapped back. " How could you have never needed me when you called me for help!?! If i didn't love you dont you think i would have killed you by now?!? I guess ill leave you, FOREVER." I looked at him and gritted my teeth. "I never could love " i yelled at theb demon and then i got out of my chair, walked up to him and smacked him. "I never want to see your disgusting face again, demon." He looked at me, then he left the manor. What he had no  clue about, was why i ever said no. I plan to tell him, one day.

//all done for ! hope you loved it!!!//