AHHAHAHA Chapter 16

{{ I'm so sorry for all those feels i have made you feel. I'll save it~! }}

{{Seb's POV}} 

I sat in the back of an ugly van, ''So you and Phantomhive--'' 

''It's Michaelis  now.'' I mentioned and the person turned and made an growling noise. 

''So you an Michaelis were meant to be forever, am i correct?''

''We still are asshole!'' I barked and began to break the chain that held my wrists behind my back. ''You can't keep me from him..''

''Well, you're in for a shock.''

''Heh, am i?'' I asked, my lips almost touching the disgusting mans ear, He grabbed hold of the wheel and screamed as i pushed my hand through the seat and into his chest, I smirked as my hand reached his beating heart, pulling it out slowly as blood squirted onto the window. 

''Aughhhh! Demon! Demon!'' 

''Yes, demon indeed~'' I hissed and ripped the heart out watching it beat for the last time in my own hands. I then rushed to Ciel. He was in the window, sitting on the edge. He had clearly been crying. Once he saw me i watched his face light up as he jumped down to me. ''I don't even want to know what happened! Just hug me~'' I did so, whispering in his ear. ''I missed you so much, since the second i was torn out of our bed.'' He began to cry and speak as well. ''I love you~ So much.'' 

please don't ever leave me alone again. 

Later that evening i sat in the tub with Ciel, washing his back with some sweet smelling body wash. We sat in there for about forty-five more minutes before retiring to bed, He snuggled up real close and whispered. ''Promise me i'll wake up to your smile this time'' 

''I promise.''