Chapter 6

//i never thought anyone would read my stories. Wow. Thank you all//

((Ciels POV))

I didn't want to marry Sebastian because he really doesnt love me. I am meal! Right? Would he ask that to someone he didnt love, no actually he wouldn't. That is when I realized I did everything so wrong. I have to look for him!

((No one's POV))

Ciel ran out of the manor tears flowing down his cheeks. "Sebastian! Please. I made a mistake. I want to marry you!" He screamed into the skies hoping someone. But all he heard was his echo. "Sebastian, stop this, come see me now!" Ciel punched himself in the gut. "I'm hurting for you." Ciel screamed and hit himself again. "Sebastian, i love you!" Sebastian heard his name from miles away, he ran to the manor, to find a bleeding boy. The boy he proclaimed his love to, that rejected him. "Ciel, im here." Ciel looked up and managed to smile. "S-Sebastian! you came for me." Nodding Sebastian picked him up bridal style carrying him into the manor.

-time skip-

((Sebastians POV))

I walked into Ciel's room with the ring from earlier. It was dark blue with the words "i love you" on it in diamonds. The ring was astonishing, on the silver edges it shimmered a bright color. I sighed. Maybe he changed his mind. I sat on  the edge of his bed and waited for him to come in from his shower.

((Ciels POV))

I walked into my room and saw Sebastian i ran up and hugged him. He smiled pulling me off, "i was wondering, do you want to be my husband after all?" I nodded my head so quickly my necked popped. "Y-YES!" i screamed in joy, allowiing him to slip the ring on my finger.

Its beautiful, i thought to myself.

((no ones POV, I havent wrote yaoi for days soooo celebration sex! Ciel.did just.come out of the chapter afterall!!!!!))

Ciel kissed Sebastian, it has been a while, hasnt it. The butler thought touching Ciels thighs. Ciel shivered, "Sebastian?" The raven haired man looked over with a questioning brow, "Yes, my little lord?" Ciel shook his head, as if saying nevermind. Sebastian shrugged. Kissing Ciels neck softly, he removed Ciels towel, as well as his own clothes.

// guess what......the end ill start writing the next chap.. lol im so evil//