Chapter 13.

((I'm going to base this chapter off of a picture  i own of sebastian and Ciel laying in the grass, they look love-struck}}

((Sebby's POV))

Sebastian held Ciel's hand as they walked down the beach. The sun was just beginning to set. Ciel held on tightly as they ran up a tall hill, sitting down to watch it together.

((Ciels POV))
Damn, i love him so much. love everything about him. Everything. He's so sweet, kind, nice, funny, gentle, cute, adorable,sexy, and he was just always someone  could look up to. It's not that i think hes better than i am, but he is. He so smart, and honestly he's beautiful, his hair fall perfectly. Unlike my messy hair due i always have going on, his eyes are way better than mine. I always find myself drawn to them. He was just so much better than me, honestly he looked like an angelic prince wehn he stood next to me. His little misfit. I held his hand tightly as we watched it, Sebastian leaned his head down next to mine. ''Ehh, Sebastian?'' I asked in a sweet tone while he looked at me curiousity filling his eyes. He gave me a questioning look as he gave me the 'go on' look. I smiled softly and whispered before giving him a kiss. ''I love you.'' 

(( god im so dead, lets jsut not do this today.))