Chapter 7.

//Hey im back, I thought you guys would be mad if I didn't update. So  here it is...XD I love you guys.//

(( no POV ))

Sebastian kissed the tender spots on Ciels body. Closing in on the small boy who was eager for sex. Ciel's face was flushed  the color of a fresh pink rose. Sebastian rubbed Ciels ''parts''. Ciel let out a small whimper, like a moan, but not. He winced when Sebastian sucked on his neck harshly. Ciel body was fantastic, and such bliss for Sebastian. Ciel was the closest to heaven Sebastian could ever get to. Smirking, the black haired raven pulled Ciels legs open underneath him. The body heat was already so hot, they would be sweating for sure. Ciels breath was unsteady, he was eager, and he was also very shakey. He had been needing this for a while, Sebastian planted a kiss on Ciel's neck. Ciel smiled and nipped Sebastians neck, making the elder moan lightly. It made Ciel turn a deeper red. "S-Sebastian" Ciel stuttered, he was completely astonished.

  Sebastian pulled Ciels small body towards himself. Ciel kissed Sebastian passionately. Sebastian pulled his head back, a minute or two after kissing him. Unexpectedly Sebastian moved his hips closer to Ciel. Rubbing his cock againist Ciels entrance. Making the boy moan, the man was to impatient and eager. He pushed himself into Ciel. Without preparing the boy, he expected a scream. Ciel tilted hi head back and moaned. The sound echoed throughout the room. Sebastian began slowly, rolling his hips. Ciel moaned more, his mouth hung open.

//im on my phone, sorry I took so long. And sorry its so short  I still love you //