Monday, May 1st, 2017, Day 6

This chapter is gonna be focused around Josh because y'all deserve it ;)
ALSOOOO, you should totally check out @blxrrytyler ! her stories are awesome and she's one of the nicest people on here I highly recommend

____

Josh shot up and gripped the stirring wheel, strings of car horns and angry insults flooded his ears and he whipped his head around to take a glance at the build up of cars behind him.

He then snapped his gaze towards the glowing green light above him. It was as though it was mocking him.

"GET A MOVE ON!", the all too familiar middle-aged man, in the blue car directly behind his, bellowed.

Even though this had been happening for 18 days now, he still hadn't adjusted to the fright he experienced each time he woke up.

Want more insight? Perhaps you want to know why he found himself journeying to that godforsaken bank he has acquainted himself within the timespan of 18 deaths? Maybe you even want to know how he got himself into the situation he was now accustomed to?

It all started on that very first day.

Josh had been grounded and under strict conditions. He had disobeyed his parents' orders and went to some dumb party with large amounts of alcohol and drugs. Then he got shitfaced. He didn't mean to, it just got out of hand apparently. Then when he returned home, his parents caught him and grounded him. That party was a bust anyways so it wasn't even worth it.

His parents had decided to send him to run all the errands and do all the chores each day for a full week to make up for his stupidity and disobedience.

Josh agreed, begrudgingly, and had began his day of dumb chores. Starting at 7.

His first job was to mow to lawn. Check.
Second was to go shopping and buy everything on the list.
Check.
Third was to collect money from the bank.
Nope.

And so on but he only got as far as the third job. Then he found himself stuck in the cycle.

The first day was the most traumatic of course, he definitely didn't see it coming. Josh obviously didn't expect to be shot in the knee and neck. Not at all. So I bet you can imagine his confusion when he woke up in his own home with no wounds and not dead. Joshua had tried getting out of going but there was "no excuses and no 'buts' " much to his dismay.

The days tired him out and left him exhausted. Dying isn't necessarily easy, as unusual as that sounds. Your body uses up all its supply of energy to keep you living. It's a hard job and Josh's body was growing increasingly tired of it.

The first 12 days of horror went by in a breeze. A howling, ferocious, dangerous breeze. Each day though, Josh found himself drawn to the misfit brunette standing amongst the crowd. He seemed different than the rest of the seemingly grey people.

It pained the neon haired boy to watch him suffer and die every time without fail. It also saddened him to know that he didn't know Joshua and never would. The stranger simply didn't remember. The brown eyed boy just relived every day without realising it. Or so Josh thought.

Josh had learned his name. Through the many attempts of escape, the boy announced his name and begged to be set free numerous times. One time, the mysterious raven haired man with the bag demanded that he tell him his name. To which the boy replied, shakily.