The Legend: Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just when the world is about to get hectic between rouges and packs, the goddess promises a savior to rescue the innocent and punish the evil. They will face many hardships with their friends and family, to help them through this the goddess also promises a guide who will stay beside the savior and assist with these problems. They will have the power to know when this Great War will come.

The savior will be granted 3 random powers which will assist them which will be developed depending on several situations they are put in.

The savior and their mate will be the most powerful pair no-one will be able to go against their command, not even the strongest alphas or even the king and queen of wolves, but this will not happen until they have mated. They will risk their lives to save the weak.

If they succeed in saving the wolves, They will be given the choice of leaving the world and becoming the next god/goddess or to stay on earth with their loved ones. An event will happen which will make them doubt their own heart, and depending on their answer they will be greatly rewarded.

This will come true as it was prophesied. They will be unique and distinctive as the savior's coat will be white. The only true white wolf that will live during this time.

This is the legend of the White Wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~