Headphones

This story is about how Hide got his headphones. So enjoy!

The new pair of beats had just came out and Hide was begging Kaneki to buy them for him. It took almost 3 weeks for Kaneki to give in and it finally worked.

"Fine Hide, I know how much you love your music so I'll get them. How much are they anyways?" Kaneki asked, grabbing a plate and putting a few pancakes in for Hide.

Hide took the plate of grabbed the syrup before answering Kaneki's questions. "Um about a hundred dollars." The blond hair said taking a spoonful of pancakes.

Kaneki eyes widen from Hide's words. "A hundred dollars?! Hide, you know I don't have that much money!"

Hide looked at Kaneki with confused look. "How? You work at Antikeu right? They should pay you a good amount."

Kaneki frowned and made a plate of bacon for himself. "Well I wouldn't say good amount but it's enough to get us going. If you want them so bad then get them yourself. I'm tired of buying shit for yo-" The black hair teen covered his mouth.

Hide set his utensil down and stood up glaring at Kaneki. "Fine Kaneki, I'll buy them myself since you don't have enough money. I bet you waste it all on those weird ass books you be reading."

Kaneki gasped as he felt his eyes sting with tears. "No H-hide I didn't mean what I said!" Kaneki tried to muster out the words but nothing came out.

The blond hair teen shook his head and threw his plate away then went upstairs to his room. "Don't even try to reason with me."

Kaneki sat in the kitchen floor, tears streaming down his cheek. He felt extremely guilty for telling Hide how he felt about buying him things. He was just tired and wanted Hide to buy his own things.

Kaneki sniffed and stood up and went upstairs to get a change of clothes. "H-hide I'm going to Anteiku . I'll be home around three." He said grabbing his eyepatch.

Hide sighed and looked away from his computer to Kaneki. "Whatever Ken, how a pleasant day at work."

Kaneki nodded and closed the door leaving the apartment.

**Time skip to store**

Kaneki came running home holding a box with Hide's new headphones. He opens the apartment door and went upstairs to Hide.

Hide jumped up, staring at Kaneki. "What the hell were you running for? And what's with the box?"

Kaneki panted and showed the headphone box to Hide. "I...I bought them for you. I'm s-sorry for talking to you that way."

Hide smiled brightly, accepting his apology. "Thank you so much Kaneki! Your the best boyfriend." He grinned and opened the box, taking the headphones and putting them on.

Kaneki smiled, taking off his eyepatch. "Your welcome my little sunshine."