Kisses

Every night and every morning Hide would also receive a kiss from Kaneki. It would be a neck kiss, nose kiss or hand kiss. But what bothered Hide was that he never got a lip kiss.

Every time he would inch his face close to Kaneki's lips he would either get slapped or Kaneki would back up.

"Babe, c'mon just kiss me just this once." Hide would beg to Kaneki. He would even get on down on his knees. But of course Kaneki would always push him away.

"Hide no!"

"Hide yes!"

"Please no Hide. I'm don't wanna lip kiss. I like my usual kisses." Kaneki said flipping to the next page in his book.

"Why? What's wrong with my lips?!"

"Nothing is wrong with them. They are beautiful." Kaneki smiled.

"Well if you say that then kiss them! We haven't had our first kiss yet." Hide licked his lips.

"So. Why do we need that?"

"Because it's how we show our love. Do you not love me anymore." A tear came down the blond's chocolate brown eyes.

"No no no! Hide I do love you and I always love you." Kaneki cupped his cheeks putting his face close to Hide.

Hide felt a blushed creep his face and looked away. "K-Kaneki?"

"What's wrong? You wanted to kiss me right? You wanted our first kiss. Then I'm gonna give it to you~"

Hide closed his eyes then felt a warm pair of lips against his. He moved his hands down to Kaneki's waist pulling him close.

Kaneki wrapped his arm around his neck deepening the kiss. "Mhm~"

The kiss lasted for about two min before the boys broke away for air.

"More~" Hide said blushing a darker color. "It's wasn't enough."

"You got it baby." Kaneki said smashing his lips again only this time they did a French kiss.

Both of the boys tongues swirled around like tornadoes, fighting for dominance.

Kaneki won and explores Hide's mouth claiming him as his. He massaged their tongues together causing Hide to moan.

"K-Kaneki!" He pulled away leaving a string of saliva between the two.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now shut up and kiss me again."

This is my last Hidekane chapter. Sorry if this was short I was running out of ideas. I hope you enjoy and be sure to vote and comment. Bai everyone.