Shower

Hide had just came from work in a sweaty and hot mess. He smelled really bad which Kaneki was able to smell.

"Oh my gosh Hide, you stink!" Kaneki pinched his nose and backed away from Hide.

Hide frowned. "You don't think I know that! In fact, you stink to Ken! When was the last time you had a shower?"

Kaneki though for a minute then gave Hide a blank stare. "I actually don't remember."

Hide puffed his cheeks. "Alright then, so shut the hell up and take a shower with me!"

Kaneki sighed and put his hands in his hips. "Fine, just promise me you won't do anything dirty. You know you like to smack me in places."

Hide smirked and decided to lie."I promise I won't touch you."

Kaneki smiled and went upstairs to get some fresh clothes. "Go start the shower and I'll be in there soon."

Hide nodded and went into the bathroom. He turned the knob and waited for the water to get hot.

Kaneki came into the bathroom a few minutes after. Hide was already in the shower wetting his messy hair.

Kaneki stripped off his clothes and was about to slowly step in until Hide pulled him in.

"H-hide, what the hell was that for." Kaneki said turning red. He had never been this close to Hide being naked.

"Well, your going to slow and I wanted you in the shower." Hide said grabbing the soap and putting some in Kaneki's hair.

Kaneki laundered his scalp with the soap. "Hide, why did you want me to take a shower with you?"

"Because of this." Hide turned Kaneki around and kissed his lips passionately.

Kaneki blushed a dark red and returns the kiss. He pant his hand in Hide's chest.

Hide slid his tongue across Kaneki's bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Kaneki declined his wish. He didn't feel like opening his mouth.

Hide squeezed Kaneki's butt, causing the half Ghoul to gasp, giving Hide the chance to dart his tongue.

Kaneki sighed and massaged his tongue against Hide. "Mmm~" He moaned.

Hide trailed his hand to Kaneki's member and stroked it gently.

Kaneki quickly broke the kiss and pushed Hide's hand away. "I told you not to touch me!"

"You didn't tell me that when I grabbed your sweet ass." Hide smirked, noticing Kaneki's member getting hard.

Kaneki blushed and covered his face. "Sh-shut up! Don't talk about my butt like that!"

"Ken, you know you like it when I do that so stop denying it. If you want me then just ask...no beg for it."

Kaneki shook his head. "First of all, how would you know I'm liking this?"

"Because your getting hard."

Kaneki whined from Hide's statement. "Why would you think, I want to 'do it' with you?"

"Like I said, because your getting hard. You do it everytime." Hide said.

"N-no I do not! I just wanna kiss you that's all."

"Then kiss me." His said cupping Kaneki's cheeks with his hands.