Maid

Kaneki watched Hide come out of his room in a maid cosplay outfit. Hide had lost a bet with Ken and had to dress up as a maid and do Kaneki's bidding for a whole week.

"Aww you look so cute Hide." Kaneki blushed and looked at Hide's skirt making the other teen blushed and tucked in the black skirt.

"Shut the hell up! I don't wanna do this!" Hide said looking away sheepishly. 'Why did I agree to this' He thought to himself.

Kaneki rolled his eyes and looked at the fridge. "Hide! Go get me a soda...NOW! Kaneki demanded.

"Yes, master." Hide have a fake smile and went over to the fridge. He bent down, giving Kaneki a good view of his butt.

Hide noticed and turned around throwing the soda at Kaneki. "Here, take you damn soda! Can I please take this off?"

"Nope, its hasn't been a week yet. It's only been 6 hours." Kaneki said opening the soda can.

"Oh my god! Ugh, is there anything else you'd like me to do, Master?" Hide asked playing with his skirt.

"Hmm, you could sit on my lap." Kaneki said setting the soda on the ground. He opened his legs for Hide.

Hide blushed and sat in Kaneki's lap. He tucked on his skirt making sure it covered his legs. "Ken, why are you enjoying this?"

"Because, it's fun and you look so hot in the outfit." Kaneki kissed his cheek and trailed his hand up his skirt.

Hide gasped and slapped Kaneki's hand away from. "I'm s-sorry, Master!" He quickly apologized to the angered boy.

"That wasn't very nice to slap your master like that! Now I'm going to punishing you for hurting me." Kaneki pushed the blond teen off his lap.

Hide looked away, avoiding eye contact with his upset master. He was about to move when he was quickly hand cuffed to the bed. "Please master, don't punish me!"

Kaneki rolled his eyes and took out a bottle of lube and a camera."Shut up! It's your fault for hitting me. But keep begging like, I just love hearing you sweet voice."

Hide was in a full state of panick. He didn't think it would turn out like this in 6 hours. How could he had lose a bet to someone like Kaneki?

Kaneki crawled over to his maid and pulled off his skirt, showing Hide's boxers. He circled his fingers around his bulge while trailing the other hand to his chest, taking off his shirt.

Hide closed his eyes and tried to hold in a moan. 'Oh god! It's feels so fucking good!' He though to his himself.

Kaneki took off his boxers, allowing his member to spring out. "Hide, I never knew you were so big!" He said and rubbed the tip.

Hide opens his eyes and let's out a loud moan. "Oh...Kane-- master, m-more please." He begged, moving his hips a little.

Kaneki smirked and rubbed the tip faster. "Hide, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't walk for a month."

Hide smiled at his masters words. "Then fuck me Master. Do me hard and good, please."

Kaneki smiled and opens the lube and puts on some on his fingers. He rubs Hide's hole and sticks his finger in.

Hide moans and arches his back. "More  master!"

Kaneki sticks a second and third finger inside Hide. "Ah~ your so hot, Hide. Does my fingers feel good?"

Hide nodded. "Yeah, they feel really good. Can you go inside me now, Master?"

"Yes." Kaneki stretched his fingers in a scissor motions and puts his member in Hide. "Oh god~"

Hide winced from the new feeling but smiled knowing that His master is enjoying. "You can move master. Make yourself feel good~"

Kaneki tilted his head back as he started thrusting back and forth as a slightly faster. "Your so tight~"

"Yeah, just for you." Hide moaned and and moved his restricted hands a little.

Kaneki moved his hips faster and harder, trying to find Hide's g-spot.

Hide screamed out when Kaneki touched the spot. "There! R-right there master. That's the spot!"

Kaneki smirked and rammed himself in Hide's spot abusing him over and over until he felt himself getting close.

Hide grabbed his own member and pumped him with his spot was getting hit. "I'm CUMMING!" He yelled and released his juices in his hand and stomach.

Kaneki gave in a few more thrust before releasing without warning Hide. "Hide, your so tight it felt like you were sucking me." He said taking himself out and the hand cuffs.

Hide pulls Kaneki onto the bed with him so they can both lay down. "Am I a good boy, Master?"

"Yes, you are Hide."