Birthday Gift

Today was Kaneki's 19h birthday and Hide wanted to do something special. He was on the couch debating either if he should have sex with Kaneki or just buy him something. Maybe both.

"Maybe I'll bring him some whine and we can have drunk sex as his present." Hide said thinking out loud. Good thing Kaneki was at the store buying more coffee and food for Hide.

Hide leaned back on the couch, putting his hand near his member. "Sex or wine, sex or wine....fuck it I'll just do both." He shrugged his shoulders and started cleaning around the house until Kaneki came home.

**

Kaneki opens the door and saw the newly cleaned room and an exhausted Hide in the couch sleeping. "So much for happy birthday." He said making Hide jump.

"I...ugh...don't forget birthdays! Especially yours!" Hide said putting his hand in his head. He felt dizzy from moving up to fast. "Anyways, I forgot to tell you to buy something but I'm gonna buy it myself.

"Well I can always go back and get for you." Kaneki offered. He needed something to since he was tired of being around the house.

"No no no! It's your birthday and I should be doing stuff for you. Now go lay down and rest. I'll be back soon." The blond hair teen pushed Kaneki onto the couch.

"Ow! Thank you Hide. I love you~" The raven haired blew Hide a kiss and rested his head.

"I love you too and happy birthday!" Hide closed the apartment door and went into the store.

**

It's been 5 hours since Hide has left the house. Kaneki was still sleeping. He was dreaming about laying in the bed with Hide kissing him. He tongue swirling against his as they grind against each other gently. Kaneki's dream had ended when Hide had open the door.

"Hey Ken, sorry it took me so long. Part of your gift was kinda expensive and hard to get but I pulled through and bought it." Hide said walking over to Kaneki, setting a bag down.

"It's alright. I was asleep anyways. So what did you get for part of my birthday gift?" Kaneki asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I can't tell you now. Just close you eyes and don't open them until I saw so." Hide said.

Kaneki nodded and closed his eyes without hesitation. Hide smirked and took out the red wine he had brought.

The blond haired teen closed his eyes and smashed his lips against Kaneki's. Kaneki thought about pushing him away but didn't because it was a dream come true.

Hide stealthily uncapped the bottle, put the wine to Kaneki's mouth making him drink it once he broke the kiss.

Kaneki opens his eyes and saw Hide feeding him wine. He pushed the bottle away and felt dizzy and nauseous. "H-hide what the fuuuuck did you give me?"

"I have you some wine. It's part of your birthday gift." Hide smiled and unbuckled his and Kaneki's pants. "Relax, being drunk is what makes this gift fun." He said and gently grinder his member against Kaneki's.

"A-ah Hide, move faster please~" Kaneki moaned and moved his hips a little. "Your making me hard!"

Hide panted and moved his dick faster increasing the sensitivity. "God this feels so fucking nice. But I bet you want more." He started grinding and pulled off his own and Kaneki's boxers.

Kaneki's 8in dick had sprung out giving Hide a whine. "Hide, please pound me until we both pass out!"

Hide nodded and poked at Kaneki's entrance before pushing himself in. "Damn, your so tight. It's like your sucking me off." He moved his hips slowly.

"Hide~!" Kaneki screamed and grabbed his own member. "Make me feel good for my birthday."'

"You got it." Hide started pounding against Kaneki's ass, making slapping noise from their skin.

"Hide, just like that! Oh my gosh!" Kaneki screamed and stuck his tongue out in pleasure.

Hide rammed his himself into Kaneki's prostate, abusing it. "Ah, h-hah~" He moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kaneki arches his back as his face turned red.

"Kaneki, I...I c-can't! Do you want me to come inside you?" Hide asked tilting his head back as he felt his climax reaching.

"Come inside me! I want you to fill me up completely." Kaneki said pumping his member at inhuman speed.

"Okay." Hide said weakly and continued to pound Kaneki's ass until it was red.

"Hide, I'm cumming!" Kaneki closed his eyes as he juices splatter on his stomach and hand.

"M-me too!" Hide grabbed Kaneki's hand and came inside him.

Hide took himself out and laid on Kaneki. "Hey I have any other gift for you."

"Oh yeah...what gift it that?" Kaneki asked between pants.

"It's me saying I Love You." Hide kissed Kaneki once more.