Beauty (Dazai x Reader)

Edited

~~~

"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."

You like beautiful things.

It was strange. You somehow manage to find beauty in everything thing, every single detail looked outstanding.

Whether it'd be a kid smiling or a butterfly, it fascinated you. You started off from watching afar soon escalated to the habit of taking pictures.

But what you loved the most was him; Dazai Osamu. Everything about this flawless man was beautiful, his looks, his personality. Even his dark side was alluring to you.

You found yourself falling in love with him with each passing day.

~~~

"You sure like to take pictures, (F/n)-chan." hummed Dazai, taking a look at all the pictures you had packed up in your gallery. Some were anime and the others, random pictures you took. But this was normal.

You nodded and chuckled, in which he returned. His smile never failed to make your heart melt, it was just so soft and innocent.

"You like beautiful stuff right, (F/n)-chan?" He asked.

"..yeah..so?"

"Then do you like the shattering of blood, that almost looks like a flower at full bloom, or the dead bodies of people who died or committed suicide?"

Your eyes widened in shock. You knew this man was infatuated with death, but never did he tell you something as gruesome as this. Even you were disgusted.

You could feel your heart drop a little..

"D-Dazai? Why would you say something like that?!"

"You didn't let me finish," he held an index finger up to shush you for a moment, before continuing.

"There is one girl that is the most beautiful out of all the women I met in my life. She's kind, a bit of an airhead sometimes but the trait that I love most about her. Is the fact that she finds beauty in almost everything, despite living in a world full of sadness."

He pressed his forehead against yours and looked at you, eyes swirling with love and adoration.

"I love her but unsure about her feeling for me." he whispered.

Your heart thumped at his gaze.

Pressing your palms against his chest, you gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, Dazai."

~~~