Flowers (Chuuya x Reader x Dazai)

This is in a third person point of view ^^
Im trying out new styles.

~~~

Requested by: @kawaiimochii-

Love is such a beautiful thing, it can either bring out the best or worst in you. In her case it's both.

Love has made (F/n) genuinely happy, but it all started going down when she developed a disease.

Hanahaki disease. A disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love.

By this time she's gotten used to the bitter aftertaste of flowers. But what she was not used to, was the hurt and pain she felt every night, both physically and emotionally.

Who was she in love with?

His name was Chuuya Nakahara. She loved everything about him, how her heart would flutter when he talked to her. Every little gesture he did towards her made her fall in love with him more.

But most of all, she loved his smile. His smile, brimming with happiness. But she knew that he could never love her the way she did. It was obvious from the start, and that was the sign of the pink petals she's cough out every now and then.

But she loved him too much. So she was satisfied if he was happy, even if she was not apart of that happiness.

(F/n) wanted to make her feeling clear, it was now or never.

Her fingers were shaking but she managed to type.

(Name): You want to hang tomorrow? We could go to the mall, there's a sale on burgers and chicken :D We could also watch the fireworks.

(Chuuya): Sorry, I have work that day...

(F/n) frowned but persisted.

(Name): That's fine! I'll wait for you.

(Chuuya): You sure?

(Name): Yes!

(Chuuya): Sounds good ;)

"..cold.." (F/n) mumbled, rubbing the sides of her arms to keep warm. She waited patiently at the bridge where she was suppose to meet Chuuya, then they would go eat their favorite food later.

She's been waiting for hours and he still hasn't showed up..

She suddenly heard her phone ring and smiled to see it was Chuuya who texted her.

Her smile quickly faded away as she read the text.

Chuuya: I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be able to meet you, how about some other time? Please, don't wait for me. Keep warm and stay safe on your way home.

Name: I guess it can't be helped haha. You stay safe too.

(F/n) acted like she didn't care but deep down she was filled with grief.

She wanted to spend her New Years with him. She wanted to watch the fireworks with him.

She wanted to tell him so many things.