Fairy Tale (Dazai x Reader)

I'm so sorry this took long!

~~~

Requested by: YumerinHime

Ah, that time of the year again. It's the school festival!

It was the time of the year were in each class will put some sort of event; such as cafés, haunted house, school play and etc. Your class happened to do a school play, which happens to be 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'. Like, the cute animated film by Disney.

All you wanted to do was eat and play games. You didn't want to participate in the play or anything.

Or so you thought...

"If I'm going to be the prince, I want (F/n) to be my princess!"

"What?!"

"I'm sorry. Are you mad?~"

"Yes. I am!"

You angrily stomped away from him and went back to your seat.

Even though you looked angry, in truth, you were very nervous and anxious. Just the thought of standing in front of the stage with thousand of people watching.

I-I can't do this...

"I'm sorry, but I really thought you were perfect for it. You're beautiful and talented."

"Gee, thanks." You reply sarcastically. "That won't make me feel better..."

"But I believe in you!" said Dazai with an enthusiastic smile, as if saying you could do it. You had to admit, his words boosted up your confidence a little.

"Then...I'll do my best..?"

"Yes, you don't have to worry about thing! Be like Chuuya, he's confident." Dazai says and points at the ginger haired male, who in response, glares at him.

"I have to play as the fucking dwarf because of you!"

"Oops, did I? Everyone was okay with it though?~"

"YOU-!"

"Help me, (F/n)!" said Dazai dramatically as Chuuya starts attacking and hissing at him like a cat.

'Poor Dazai..' you facepalmed.

The class representative handed you the script a little while ago.

You read through the script in class. The teacher was just lecturing about things everyone already knew, with nothing else to do, you started memorizing your lines.

It didn't take long before the bell rang and dismissing everyone for lunch. You heard someone call out your name, it was Dazai. He was holding up a bento box.

"What's up?"

"Let's check out our costumes! I heard it was inside the drama club room, we can also eat while we're at it."

"I haven't forgiven you yet," You huffed.

Dazai frowned, "I'll buy you lunch if you forgive me~"