27

Sooo... I actually got so caught up in making Attack on Titan stories that I forgot I was also writing this one. 😳

And then last night I felt sad so I wrote a chapter because writing about fluffy Galennic makes me happy! You're welcome.

(Wow... that sounded like a 3rd grader/15-year old Orson Krennic is writing this)

This chapter is another fluff based off this song ^^ and this quote off Instagram:

======================================== "GALEEEENNNN!!!" Orson threw himself towards Galen

"GALEEEENNNN!!!" Orson threw himself towards Galen. Galen caught him and stumbled back, falling onto the bed. Orson smothered Galen's neck and face with kisses until Lyra pulled him backwards.

"Hey! Be gentle with Galen," Lyra said. "He's still recovering from the Ilum incident."

Orson nodded. But he could see Galen didn't mind. Or at least he thought so. Galen was smiling and Orson figured that was good. The scientist stood up and pulled the sixteen year old into a tight hug. Orson threw almost all his strength into the hug. "I m-missed you, Galen." He felt Galen nuzzling his hair. The older man's small beard tickled Orson's scalp and he found himself lightly giggling.

Quint suddenly spoke up. "Welp! I am going to go check out the new cafeteria. I heard it's got some delicious pizza. Lyra, come with me! We can talk weird stuff!"

Lyra rolled her eyes. "Like that's something I want to do."

"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

Orson watched Lyra sigh tiredly as she smiled. And he made an assumption that he just had to ask. "Are you t-two together all of a s-sudden?"

"What?!" Both cried. "No!" Lyra said hurriedly.

Quint took the lighter and less serious way. "Nah, we're just good friends. Though we could start something." Lyra punched Quint in the shoulder so hard it knocked him over.

Orson smirked. "M-Maybe one day we'll play that s-seven minute game and s-spin the bottle!"

Lyra stormed up to Orson to attack him. Orson squeaked and hid behind Galen. "Save me!" Galen placed his hand on Lyra's shoulder and squeezed it, making Lyra freeze in half stride. He gave a small nod towards Lyra and she nodded back. Orson began to feel somewhat pissed off by their silent communication. Why didn't he and Galen have that? Speaking of which, why hadn't Galen said anything yet?

Lyra took a step back. She then motioned for Orson to come forwards. Orson did so, but cautiously. However, he noticed Galen's smile had disappeared and he was glaring at Lyra, watching her every move. Lyra didn't notice it, since Galen was caught in her blind spot. She hovered her face near Orson's ear. "Orson," she said quietly. "Galen's not doing very well. He was in a speeder accident right after he was released from the hospital after the Ilum incident. Be gentle." Lyra then backed away and walked to where Quint was standing. The two left.