19

Where were we last? Ah, yes. Lyra confessed something that made Orson freak out.

I don't own anything.
========================================
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??" Orson pushed Lyra over.

"I'm sorry!" Lyra said and she got back up. "I just... thought it was a good thing to tell you."

Orson gripped his hair angrily. "Go get the damned machine! We're getting out of here and I'm gonna have a good talk with that scientist!" Lyra shot off, deciding that Orson's bad side was something she didn't want to deal with.

He was fuming. Galen and Lyra had had an affair!?? It wasn't fair! Orson wanted to be the first one to do that to Galen!

Lyra came back with the crystal and stabilizer. Orson clipped it on to the ice block and tied a magnifying glass at the edge pointing towards the door. He placed his hands on the crystal. "Do the others know you're going to shoot this thing?" Lyra asked. "And are you sure this is safe?"

"It's safe enough," was all Orson said. He gritted his teeth and centered his mind only on shooting down the door. He could feel powerful energy engrossing his body and his eyes zeroed in on the door, losing focus on everything else around him. Crystals from the walls surrounding him flew out and circled above his head. Suddenly the large red crystal shot out the beam, cutting straight through the door and causing a giant explosion. Orson and Lyra were thrown through the air.

The two hit the ground with a hard thud, Orson landing on Lyra. Lyra shoved him off and she and Orson lay there on the ground, too stunned to move.

"Are you Force sensitive?" Lyra asked.

"No?"

"I'm pretty sure you were just using the Force with that crystal."

"Reekshite." Orson finally got up. He glanced over and saw Galen standing at the gaping hole.

Galen's face was shocked. And then relief flooded in. He stepped through hole and walked slowly towards the two. Then his pace quickened. Suddenly he was running, his arms outstretched. "Orson!"

Orson stood up. He waited until Galen was close enough before he did what came to mind first. He slapped Galen across the face, causing the scientist to fall to his knees. "YOU BASTARD!! YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH LYRA!!??"

"You never asked..." Galen rubbed the side of his face. "Ouch, you slap hard..."

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?"

"I didn't think it was relevant to our relationship!"

Orson charged forwards to slap Galen again but Lyra grabbed him and held him in a chest lock. "Chill out, Krennic. That was months ago. It's over."

Orson clenched his fists. Lyra had messed with Galen! HIS Galen! He kicked around, trying to get away as he yelled "I can't believe you! Here, you told me you had never been in a relationship before and now I found out you were LYING!?"

"I never said I wasn't in a relationship before!" Galen said defensively.

Orson gripped his hair and nearly tore it out. "I wasted ALL OF MY ENERGY trying to be a perfect lover because I had the impression I was your fir-" he stopped himself. He remembered back to their first kiss...

{{"I believe you owe me something," Galen said.

"I do?" Orson didn't remember what. When did he owe Galen something? "What?"