16

Okay so I was rereading the fic and apparently I originally named the planet the scientists are on Ahndurous. Then I started calling it Ilum. So to clear the confusion, the planet is Ilum.

Also, here's a little Galennic drawing I did based off this fanfic:

I don't own anything.
========================================
It wasn't normal for Orson's ankles to start hurting like crazy, but that's what they did and it caused him to limp. Orson started to fall behind, making him terrified that he might not make it out. That's when Lyra did an odd thing. "Come on, you little brat!" She yelled as she seized his wrist. "I'm ain't leaving you behind!" With her stronger stride, Lyra pulled Orson along, her teeth gritted as she ran for the exit. Orson watched as Galen slid under the door. He and Lyra released each other and both did the same thing. The difference was that Orson rammed into the doorway. Then Lyra rammed into him.

Orson watched as the last few centimeters of the outside world disappeared behind ice before his very eyes. "No!" He shouted and pushed Lyra off him. He punched the wall, which hurt his hand more than it made a difference. Lyra then tried kicked the wall but to no avail.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKK!!" Lyra yelled. "KRIFF!! DAMMIT!!" She threw herself at the doorway a few times but the ice wouldn't budge.

Orson was terrified. They were trapped inside! Now what? He turned on his com and said "Guys! Can you hear me? Galen? Oraki? Miyah? Talise? Anyone?!" Nothing. Their way of communication was cut off.

Orson kicked at the ice door a few times, trying to get through. But like Lyra, he had no success. He slammed his fists against the wall, squeezing his red shut. Dammit. Of all the people he had to get stuck with, he got stuck with LYRA!!!! Not Galen, LYRA!!!

"Hey, brat!" Lyra called. "Come over here and throw yourself at the wall with me. We might be able to break through." Orson obeyed. He and Lyra ran at full speed to the door and threw their shoulders against it. Both dropped to the ground soon after, groaning in pain.

Orson stared at the ice in front of him. No! This couldn't be! Galen... he immediately hope Galen would be okay. He had a tendency to think about the possible danger Galen was in rather than the actual danger he was in. Not that Galen was in trouble. Orson just hoped his lover wouldn't go berserk over the fact that the he and Lyra were stuck inside.

BAM!! A noise on the other side of the door made Orson scream and jump away. "What was that?!" He cried.

"I dunno," admitted Lyra. She stepped forwards cautiously, trying to see anything through the thick ice. A second BANG made her jump back. "They're shooting at the door!" She yelled and she ran towards the back of the cave, grabbing Orson's arm.