Chapter 1

Jinyoung heard banging on his door as he jumped off his bed. He felt his heart drop and his palms start to sweat. All he felt at that moment, was fear. He closed his eyes and waited for the door to open. "Y-Yes?"

The door opened and a tall 6 foot man walked in. He had huge arms and scars all over his face. His face expression was angry and psychotic, which made Jinyoungs legs wobble. He glared Jinyoung and growled.

"Get the fuck up and get your ass to school!" The huge man yelled as he spit a little. Jinyoung squealed and fell on the floor with a small thud. He looked up at the man and nodded slowly. "Y-yes sir...I-I'm sorry sir..." he said in small tiny scared voice. The man glared and walked to the door. "Sweety~ what did I tell you about yelling?" Jinyoung heard his mom say from down stairs with a shaky voice.

He wasn't even sure why his sweet mother was married to a terrible man like him. His father slammed the door as he walked down stairs. Jinyoung gulped and covered his face. He didn't cry...but it was hard not too.

His father hasn't always been like this. He use to be okay and understanding. But after some gossip from his old school, he's been more angry and abusive towards Jinyoung.

He shook those thought out of his head and looked in his closet. He picked out a cute outfit that his grandma gave to him and decided to wear it. [picture up there]

After, he packed his books and notebooks and walked down stairs. He walked slowly and quietly trying not to get noticed. His mother and father were fighting in the kitchen as he put his shoes on.

"Shut up! You don't own this house! I do!" His father yelled and threw things off the table. "Well I pay for most of the things here!" Jinyoung covered his ears and walked out.

He slowly walked down the street and huffed. Since the age of 7 years old, his teachers and friends have been asking him. "Is that a bruise? What happened?" Of course Jinyoung couldn't say. He didn't want to get another one.

On his way to the school gates he stopped half way. He was looking down and his eyes stopped on a bottle. As he picked it up he gulped and threw it away in the trash. "Ew..drinking beer?" He puffed his cheeks and finally got to the gates.

Right when he entered, eyes started to stare at him. They just stared and whispered to their friend. Some even pointed and laughed. Jinyoung looked down and played with his sleeves as he walked past them all. He was embarrassed but couldn't go back now. You might be wondering why he's wearing that anyway. Mostly because he just loves cute things. He's not like "normal" boys, he doesn't play sports and hang out with other boys. He's more of the sweet and shy ones.

As he walked inside the high school he looked at his paper and looked for his locker. He walked down the hall and suddenly tripped and landed on the floor. He rubbed his head and tried getting back up as everyone laughed and pointed like he was a zoo animal or something.

"Oh look who we have here? A girl? Noooo. A boy? Yeah!" Jinyoung looked up and saw a much bigger guy than him. This guy had a football shirt on with some earphones that had the letter k on it.

Jinyoung quickly picked his bag up and was about to walk away, but when he looked up he saw he was surrounded by 4 guys. He gulped and tried to get out of the circle. "Is he gay or something?" The other one said. "What's this little bitch doing at our school, huh?" He said and everyone around laughed.

Jinyoung felt his eyes tear up as he rubbed his eyes. He felt his heart race and his body began to shake. "Oh look is the little bitch gonna cry? Boo hoo~" The main guy with the earphones laughed and made a fake sad expression. Jinyoung was too weak to fight them off, or even push them away so he just stood there.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" The jocks stopped and growled as they turned around. They backed off a little as a smaller boy walked up to them. He had really fluffy hair and wore a cute red and white shirt with a red head band. "What did I tell you about bullying the new kids Kai! Don't make me call Jaebum again" the boy huffed and walked over to Jinyoung. He smiled brightly and helped him back up a little. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" The boy asked Jinyoung as he looked around his face for any bruises.

Jinyoung nodded his head yes and then shook his head no. "I'm fine..and t-they didn't hurt me" he said and smiled shyly. "Oh thank god" The other boy said. One of the Jocks scoffed and glared at the boy. "Shut up Youngjae! We aren't scared of your boyfriend" he laughed and Kai almost choked on his own spit. The boy, who Jinyoung guessed was Youngjae, turned around and scoffed back. "Oh really Sean? Because last time I remembered Jaebum was actually the one winning the fight" Youngjae said and all the other Jocks nodded in agreement. Sean growled and crossed his arms.

"You guys better get going now. Shoo shoo" Youngjae said and motioned them to move along. After most of the student left Youngjae smiled and walked with Jinyoung. "That was a close one" Jinyoung nodded and played with his phone strap. "Y-yeah, T-Thanks for helping me back there" he thanked Youngjae and looked at his paper again. "My names YoungJae" The boy said with a pose. Jinyoung giggled a little as he answered. "My names Jinyoung, and do you know where this locker is" as Jinyoung showed Youngjae the paper Youngjae made "wow" face.

"W-what?" Jinyoung asked a little worried. He didn't want it to be like his old locker at his old school. "Congrats~! You have your locker right next to Mark Tuan" YoungJae clapped and walked towards the locker. Jinyoung tilted his head and raised his eyebrow. "M-mark Tuan? Who's that?" YoungJae gasped and shook his head. "Only the most popular and the most hottest guy in school" he said but then smiled brightly again. "But my boyfriend is much hotter" Jinyoung giggled and looked back at his paper. Mark Tuan.

Finally they got to Jinyoungs locker. It didn't take that long and Youngjae and Jinyoung actually became really good friends. Youngjae thought that Jinyoung's outfit was adorable and wanted to try it sometime. But sadly He had to go to class so inyoung was left all alone once again.

Jinyoung put the code in but the locker wouldn't open. The pouted and tried again, and again, and again until he just leaned against his locker and sighed. He saw someone move from the corner of his eye and turned towards them. He was a little bit taller and had really nice hair. Jinyoung didn't pay attention to what the guy was doing and just looked at his face. He felt his heart skip a beat as he tilted his head to the left.

"There you go" the guy said as he opened up Jinyoung locker. He shook his head and looked at the locker. His lips shaped into a cute smile as he put his backpack inside. "Thank you" he said shyly and played with his hair as he took his books out. The boy nodded with a smile and opened his own locked. Which was right next to Jinyoung's . 'He must be mark Tuan then.." he thought and looked at Mark once more. "I like your dress" Mark said and looked at Jinyoung from his white shoes to his cute hair style. Jinyoung felt his cheeks burn up lightly as he smiled and closed his locker. "O-oh really? T-Thanks~" he said in a cheery voice. Mark smiled back and ran his fingers through his hair. "You better get to class, You wouldn't want to be late now would you?" Mark said and laughed gently. Jinyoung knew Marks laugh was not because he was making fun of him. So Jinyoung giggled along and nodded. "G-Good bye Mark" Jinyoung said in a cute soft tone as he walked off to his first class.

"Darn...I didn't get his name" Mark pouted like a little kid and shut his locker after grabbing his books. "I'll ask later~" he said and walked in the opposite direction from Jinyoung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌼🌸💗🌼🌸💗🌼🌸💗
Author: I hope you guys liked my first story. I absolutely love MarkJin and a whole~ Bunch of other ships. So just tell me if you have a ship in mind with a plot and I might make a story about it. I'll update as soon as possible. Byeee~💗