Chapter 4

Jinyoung and Mark were still tightly arm in arm as they walked down the hall towards the science wing. Some of the doors were open so the chemicals would fly out easily. Jinyoung took a small sniff of the air and covered his nose quickly with a small whimper. "Jinyoung? What's wrong?" Mark rested his arm on the younger ones shoulder gently and bend down to look him in his eyes.

Once he did he realized that Jinyoung's eyes were red and watery. His heart dropped and he felt his body start to panic. "D-Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry! I really am" on the other hand, Jinyoung uncovered his nose and rubbed his eyes like s sleepy child. "N-No you didn't do anything wrong...it's just that the C-Chemical stuff got in my eyes and n-nose..." the smaller boy held onto Marks shirt again and hid his face in Marks sleeves. "P-Please don't look...I-I look funny.." he said with an embarrassed tone.

Mark took a sigh of relief and looked down at Jinyoungie with a smile. He brought his hand down to Jinyoung's head and ruffled his hair softly. "Hey...look up at me"

Jinyoung felt his heart beat at a fast pace as he gulped slightly and looked up at Marks caring eyes. The older boy wrapped his arms around the younger and blew in his face playfully. "You don't look funny Jinyoung, You look Beautiful..."

Jinyoung blushed deeply as he tried covering his face, but failed. Mark was holding onto his wrists gently yet tight enough that Jinyoung couldn't brake free. "I-I u-umm.." Jinyoung didn't know what to say. All this blushing didn't allow him to talk right. Mark of course found it adorable that the boy was so flustered. "How cute" He said out loud with out even noticing, but once he did he just stood there quietly and blushed. Not as much as Jinyoung did though.

"C-Cute?? I-I'm n-not Cute" Jinyoung looked down at his shoes and closed his eyes. Was this really happening? Jinyoung knew he wasn't dreaming but he couldn't help but think it was. Mark was just so kind and loving and it made Jinyoung's heart feel funny every time He smiled or laughed.

Mark's heart also felt very funny when Jinyoung would act shy or do something adorable. Both of them just didn't now why.

"Ahhh Stop being so cute~ let's hurry and get to class, okay?" Jinyoung took a deep breath and look back up at Mark. "O-Okay! B-But I'm still not c-cute.." He said as Mark let go of his wrists. "Whatever you say" the older boy said as he began to walk to the front of the classroom door. "W-wait up" Jinyoung walked forward as well and held onto Marks sleeve. "Are you ready to go inside?" Mark asked with a soft voice. It made Jinyoung's heart twist and turn as he nodded and took a deep breath. "I-I'm ready"

Mark went to go open the door, but when he did the first thing poor Jinyoung heard was, "Okay class! So today we will be dissecting a frog~" Jinyoung felt his heart sink as he gulped and walked inside with mark.

'Dissecting a frog?!' Jinyoung sat all the way in the back with Mark. Luckily for him the teacher didn't notice he was new. She passed around some frogs and once she got to the back Mark looked over at Jinyoung with a worried look. He tilted his head and saw that the younger boy seemed to me looking scared. "Don't be like that..." He placed his hand on Jinyoung's cheek gently and made him look up at him. "Just follow what I do"

Jinyoung nodded softly as he carefully and quietly looked at what Mark was planning.

"Here you two go!" The teacher threw a frog on Mark and Jinyoung desk as all the wetness went everywhere. It made Jinyoung squeak softly, but Mark found it kinda cute.

"Okay now watch..." Mark whispered when the teacher walked away as he picked up both of the frogs and threw them out the window gently. "Be free~"

Jinyoung made his lips into an O as he kept watching with sparkling eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Mrs. Lime! Our frogs ran away" Mark put in a fake pouty face as she walked back to where we were.

"They ran away?!? Gosh darn it...well we don't have anymore frogs do I guess you two can sit and chat" she shrugged as she turned around and left.

Mark smirked and flipped his hair with confidence as he looked back to Jinyoung's shook face. (He's JungSHOOK)

"H-How did you...wow you're good" Was all Jinyoung could say after witnessing such an amazing scene. Mark blushed lightly and laid his head on Jinyoung's shoulder. "Nahhhh I'm use to it"

Jinyoung felt his cheeks burn up in flames as he looked down and twiddled his thumbs. "O-Oh u-ummm..." Mark noticed and chucked. "You're such a cutie~" He whispered into the younger ones ear seductively to see what his reaction would be.

Jinyoung held his breath and tried pushing Mark off his shoulder. At the moment he looked like a burning tomato with an adorable face. "M-M-Mark...I-I n-need to g-go to the b-bathroom" he stood up and walked towards the door. "Excuse m-me" he whispered before opening the door and running to the bathroom.

Mark just tilted his head and laughed out loud. "Ooooooh I am so following him"

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short. I'm currently working on another story hehe~ Do I smell Kaisoo?? 🙏🙏👌