Chapter 6

//I know you guys hate me. I'm sorry! I need to sTOPPP, but yeah I'm still alive and I love you all so...FLARP, Thank me later though//

Hand in hand, The two love birds made their way down the halls of the empty school. It was so quiet, since everyone was in class, also the fact that Not Jinyoung or Mark were speaking to each other.

Finally though, Mark being the cheerful soul he is decided to start up a conversation. Just to maybe lighten the mood a bit.

"Jinyoung, look here"

The smaller boy looked up slowly, holding his hands to his chest innocently and tilting his head. "Hmm?" He was about to speak up when he felt warm hands on his now rosy cheeks.

The warmth of the familiar hand made Jinyoung feel as if he was somewhere safe and sweet. Somewhere that nobody could ever hurt him. As much as he loved the feeling, he had to snap back to earth and realize the situation.

"I-I-" Jinyoung was stopped by the older boys thumb brushing against his cute little lips once or twice. Right now, Jinyoung knew he was as red as a tomato.

"Shush Princess, look we're here" Marks words ran down Jinyoung's body, sending shivers down his spine as he closed his eyes and hid behind the others arm shyly. Mark let out a playful chuckle as he gave Jinyoung's head a little pat before opening the door to the nurses Office.

Right when they walked in, the smell of medicine and rubber hit their nose. Jinyoung always felt a little sick when he smelled something like this, it reminded him of the times he had to go to the hospital. Those reasons are for a later time though.

"Come sit here," Mark brushed his hand gently through the smaller boys fluffy hair, before setting him down on top of a bed. Sitting next to his little princes, Mark took an ice pack from a small freezer set to the side, and carefully placed it on top of Jinyoung's pretty little head.

It helped his head cool down slowly, making Jinyoung smile. Mark almost melted when he gazed at that adorable smile. He just couldn't get enough of it. "Thank you so much, Mark...today has been such a crazy day...it almost feels unreal"

Mark raised his right eyebrow slightly, looking into the others eyes. Lifting a hand up, he set it down on Jinyoung's shoulder, pulling him a bit closer. "I'm glad you had fun, but listen . What happened in the bathroom...I'm so sorry I wasn't there, okay Princess?" Junyoung could feel the shake in Mark's voice, making him shake his little head. Obviously, he didn't want Mark to cry, it would make him cry as well.

"M-Mark, It's okay! Don't worry about it..look, I'm fine" A small hand was placed on Mark's, leading his hand down to Jinyoung's face. When the taller looked down, his cheeks turned a gentle pink, making them match with Jinyoung's red ones. Caressing the smaller boys cheek, Mark heard a gulp in his throat.

Jinyoung's lips looked so good up close. So pink and luscious. They even smelled good, just like fresh strawberries. Mark's eyes trailed down the others face, landing on his pale neck and collarbone. He felt his breath become a bit heavy as he thought about how it would feel if his own lips were on that precious neck. He thought about how beautiful Jinyoung would look if there were sweet marks around his collarbones.

"M-Mark?" That familiar gentle voice made Mark's body flinch slightly. The way Jinyoung was sitting, arms between his spread thighs, made Mark want to just do so many thing with him. His arm wrapped around the smaller boys waist tightly, pulling him closer. Jinyoung looked a bit confused. He looked at Mark's arms before actually looking into his eyes. His lustful eyes.

"Princess? Would you like to try something..?" He seductively whispered in Jinyoung's ear, making the other shudder. Both of their bodies couldn't take this kind of teasing, the small tightness around Mark's crotch really showed it.

Jinyoung was about to answer, but quickly stopped when he realized Mark was coming closer, and closer, and closer. His body felt a bit weak, and his lips began to quiver slightly. He wanted Mark's touch, even though his mind told him no. His body wanted more, his heart wanted something else, but his mind just wanted all of this to stop. But he didn't care anymore.

Slowly, the smaller boy began leaning in. His small hands were on Mark's chest, and Mark's hands were currently running up Jinyoung's back. Jinyoung would feel the other breath on his lips as he shut his eyes slowly. Their lips were so close, so close that Jinyoung could even feel Mark's nose touch his.
"Mark...please" Jinyoung practically begged, alarming Mark that his princess needed his love.

He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted Jinyoung now. With a swift more, Mark laid Jinyoung on the bed, hovering over him dominantly. The boy under him had his legs spread, dress pushed up, hair messy, and lips plump as peaches. He gentle ran a finger across Jinyoung's red lips, getting between his thick thighs, and leaning his head down. Jinyoung had his eyes closed already, lips slightly open. Mark found it sexy as hell, so did his growing bulge. Finally, after gazing at his princess for what seemed like forever, Mark removed his finger and closed his eyes, leaning in even more, waiting for the moment where he would finally be able to taste Jinyoung's sweet lips.

//hAH. Hate me, I don't cARe//