Chapter 5

Jinyoung made his way to the bathroom quickly as he raised his hands to his face. He rested his palms on his flushed cheeks and shook his head as he walked faster down the halls. "W-What's wrong with me...?"

Once he got there, he opened the door with most of his strength and looked inside. When he saw there was nobody he took a deep breath of relief and looked in the mirror. Woah he was red.

"Aish..." Jinyoung splashed some water on his face and then dried it off. From the corner of his eye he could see someone entering the bathroom. When he looked, it wasn't Mark. Who was that?

The smaller boy looked away quickly and played with the bottom of his dress nervously. They bigger guy smelled a little like alcohol and smokes. Jinyoung knew this because his father always came home smelling like that. It terrified him.

Jinyoung let out a small gulp as the boy walked closer. He looked up into the mirror and was shocked. The guy was right behind him. He was wearing a black jacket with a gray beanie.

"Why hello there~" His Boise sent shivers down Jinyoung's spine. He felt like his body was about to brake into pieces. "U-Um..."

"What's a pretty lady like you Doing here?"

Lady? Jinyoung turned around slowly and tried to back up, but the guy put both of his arms on each side of the sink. So Jinyoung was in the middle. "I-I'm n-not.."

"How about you and me get outta here? Huh? We'd have a great~ time..." The guy leaned in and let his breath roam around Jinyoung's pale neck. He felt his knees start to shake as he closed his eyes and shook his head. Tears formed in his eyes. All he could think about was Mark. How he wanted him to be here. How he wanted him to save him.

Suddenly, The guy let out a raspy chuckle as he ran his fingers down Jinyoung's thighs. The younger couldn't take it anymore. His tears ran down his cheeks like waterfalls. "P-Please s-stop..." when he tried to push the guy off, he would just growl and hold Jinyoung's arms. "Just shut up and do what I say" This is the end.

"Yah! What the Hell do you think you're doing?!" A angry yell could be heard from the doorway. Jinyoung opened his tears eyes open and looked at the Voice. His heart began to beat quickly when he realized who it was.

"M-Mark..."

Mark ran forward and grabbed the guy from his collar and landed some hard punches on his face. The guy was now on the floor, bleeding, but Mark kept punching him. It was as if he just couldn't stop.

Jinyoung rubbed his eyes and walked over to them. He wrapped his arms around Marks back and hid his face. "P-Please stop...I d-don't like fights..." Mark stopped punching him and breathed heavily. He turned around and grabbed Jinyoung by his shoulders. When the younger looked up, Mark felt his heart sink. Jinyoung's tears eyes and scared expression made him feel bad for letting him go alone.

Slowly, He wrapped his arms around the younger and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone....we're you scared?" Jinyoung hid his face in Marks neck and slowly began to nod. Then Mark felt tears on his neck. He didn't mind though.

"I-It was really scary..." Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Marks neck gently and didn't move. Mark decided to stand up and pick up Jinyoung bridal style. Jinyoung cleaned his tears and looked down. "W-Wha-" he started to blush deeply and just hid his face again. "Cutie..."

Mark walked out of the bathroom and down the halls. He sure wasn't going to class so he decided to take Jinyoung to the Nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my peeps! I am alive, sadly HA but I'm really sorry for not updating...I'm just a lazy potato like that (•ᴗ•)❤

BTW, I AM MAKING A JINSON FANFIC SOON....ITS PRETTY KINK AND SMUTTY SO..CHECK THAT OUT WHEN ITS OUT.

I will try and update more this week, but school is starting soon and I want to die ಥ_ಥ soooo yeah, thank you for voting annnnd I love you (●⌒∇⌒●)