Six Years Later/Gift From...?

You went inside your house, everything being very quiet. It had been six years after the whole incident. The move was great. You made some friends, well two-who were technically twins, named Ammy and Alen. Along the way, your mother got pregnant so in came your little brother who was named Isaac, in loving memory of your best friend. Now, let's get back to present times. You jumped as you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and threw your fist just in case a stalker had followed you home. You were surprised and relieved when there was nothing. You looked down and saw a box wrapped in white wrapping paper and a black bow. There was a small card with handwriting that was on the borderline of chicken scratch and proper writing.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)" was all it said. This was... Odd. But since you couldn't find the person who left this, you just took it in.

"Mom? Dad? Isaac?" You called out. No response. You set the present down on the coffee table. A ball came rolling in your direction. Horror movie much? It had a small note that said, "In the kitchen."

You walked there and rapidly opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" Your mother, father, brother and twin best friends yelled with grins plastered on their faces. There was presents, (F/Pasta), small (2nd/F/F) cupcakes and a birthday cake.

"Happy 17th birthday, sweetie," your mother cooed hugging you tightly. Your father on the other hand gave you a bear hug along with your little bro bro.

"Happy birthday!" Ammy squealed giving you a tight hug. Alen just did his trademark lopsided grin and greet as well.

"Mama, can we eat now?" Little Isaac asked.
"Course we can. Just let your big sister blow out the candles," your mother replied.

"Happy birthday to you..."

<Time Skip!>

The twins left at around 8 and you were now currently in your room with your presents. Being the awesome parents your parents were, they told you that clean up could be held tomorrow. You opened your presents. Most of them were clothes, money and a few books that were on your wish list. It was awesome that the twins got you some (F/C) headphones though. Then there was that box with your name. You opened it and saw a mask. It had a rainbow smile on it. STILL inside the box was a knife with another note that said, "you'll need this soon"

'What was that even supposed to mean? I was going to need it for what? Self defense?' You thought. And the rest was candy. Candy... Candy....

Such colored candy. You picked a red one up, eyeing it like it was a rare specimen. You had seen this before. Somewhere...You took a sniff of it and your face paled. The stench of rot and blood. All those memories came back. That tune and sobbing and that sick laughter filled your ears again. Panic filled your system and you dumped every single one into the trash. You then raced downstairs and downed a glass of water. Then you rushed to the bathroom as you spewed vomit. It tasted awful and you rinsed it off with water. You then splashed your face murmuring "no" and "calm down" to yourself. Whoever sent you those were sick and just plain awful.

Because who the hell would send you candies that were from your best friend's murder?