Puppet Mode

"What the hell happened, (Y/N)?" Pugs asked when she laid eyes on you. You groaned in annoyance.
"I know, I know. The dress code won't allow it but I can't do anything about it!" You replied, flapping your hands up and down.

See, the tips of your hair had become rainbow and so did your nails. You had no idea when and where it happened and it sure did freak you out. Not much of a change but enough to catch a little attention.

"No, it actually suits you. And who said the dress code won't allow it? I mean, look at me I've got green hair!" Pugs exclaimed in happiness. You smiled softly at her. She, however, did not know everything about the situation. Jack would be controlling you and you had no choice. Now that you thought about it, was it really a good idea? That deal you made yesterday? Warmth spread across your cheeks as you remembered. No, you were not gonna fall for that clown. You probably jinxed it now but whatever.

Suddenly your vision clouded and all you could see was a bloody Pugs reaching out to you.

"(Y-Y/N)... H-help m-me..."

You gasped at what you saw. When your vision returned it let you see a nonbloody but confused Pugs.

"(Y/N), you o-"
"You will lie to her about what you saw and tell her that you're fine and forgot to pick up something from your home." A voice rang out. Not Voice but Jack's.
"I'm fine. It's just that I forgot my apple at home."
"Dude, what the hell?"
"What? It was a perfectly good apple and I wanted to eat it!"

Pugs chuckled and told you to go to class. You parted ways, with a metallic taste in your mouth. It hurt to lie to a friend.

'You're slowly changing. In ironic sense, it's actually a speedy progress somehow. Why is he so impatient?' Voice suddenly said in your head, after quite a while.
'What's that supposed to mean?'

And you groaned when the reply was silence.

<Time Skip!>

The moment you went in the classroom, eyes had been looking at you. Goodness.

"Oh, look it's (Y/N)," Veronica (A/N: this is your name please excuse me. You may change it as you please) said in a mocking tone. Her lackeys glared at you and her boyfriend, Mark had started looking at you up and down with a smirk on his face.

"I don't like how that boy is staring at you. They're all pieces of good for nothing filth." Jack growled out.
'Not like I can do anything about it.'

The statement made Jack laugh.
"You will but not today. For now ignore them and go to your seat"

You did as told. Veronica had stopped you and gripped your wrist.

"Whatever she does, say nothing. Do nothing and just get to your seat"

"You think you're so pretty with your highlights and nails?"

As much as you wanted to say a sassy comeback, you stayed silent. She gripped your wrist tighter.

"Well, TALK."
"Talk and your precious brother will die by my hands."

You yanked your hand away and sat in the far back. Not your usual choice of seating but you'd rather be far, far away from them. It was better that way.

"Let the games begin~"
<Time Skip!>

"Woah, (Y/N) you look like a mess! Not the hot kind..." Pugs said her glasses falling off out of pure shock. Now, you had been doing things out of force for your life, your brother's life and the deal you made yesterday. Whether it was as simple as go to the restroom or as complex as sass the terror teacher. Or flirt with Veronica's boyfriend. You did not like that at all.

"I've been busy." You mumbled and drank some water.
"Well... It seems to me like you need to relax for a bit. Why don't we go out?"
"But I-"
"Your brother will be fine"

"Follow your friend."

You sigh.

"Alright, fine."