Hallucinations

You forced yourself to go to class. You put on the best smile and did your best to act normal. Luckily, your dad believed you. You sure as hell did not want to be with Stella for one whole day.  Again.

"Are you sure that you'll be fin-"
"Dad. I will be." You replied. You then went out the door and walked to school, since it was fairly near. You took out some pain killers and drank up. Not all of them of course.

Being in class was somewhat a drag. You didn't have much friends here, besides Pugs. She never really told you her real name but she was a friend none the less.

"(Y/N), you seem a little sick today. What seems to be the problem?" Pugs asks, adjusting her thick glasses.
"I...uh... Just pain all over... I don't want to see my dad's... Coworker..." You struggled out.
"His coworker? What ab-" Pugs tried to say but was cut off when the teacher entering.
"I'll talk to you later. Lunch by the big tree."

The pain started to subside as the teacher talked about who knows what. You couldn't tell because everything seemed to blur about. It was a contrast of monochrome and rainbow and it made your eyes hurt.

"(Y/N)? Is something wrong?" The teacher asked. All eyes in the class bore on you. It was terrible because they seemed to be snickering and giggling.

"They hate you."
"You don't belong here."
"Go back to where you came from, you don't fit in"

Your head started to spin.

"She's fine. She just stayed up a little too late last night, busy with projects and all," Pugs said in a casual manner.  Thank goodness she spoke up. The teacher still had a worried look on her face.
"May I go to the bathroom first?" You mumbled out. You were permitted to do so.

And so you rushed all the way there and then puked up whatever there was to puke up. What the hell was going on with you?
You started humming pop goes the weasel to calm yourself. You didn't know why it had to be that tune. It just eased it up a bit.

You opened up the stall to see dead Isaac hanging from goodness knows what and puking gutts and candy on you. His rotting body was covered in flies.

"(Y/N)... Your broth...er.... Get him home... Safely...." He said. You stared up terrified.

"(Y/N)!!" A voice burst out. You snapped out of it and saw Pugs with a worried look on her face.
"What the? Pugs, shouldn't you be in class?" You asked.
"Course. But then I got worried and now I see you staring up scared shitless at the ceiling"
"There's nothing hanging up... There?"
"No!"

You looked up again. There really was nothing. Then everything turned black.

<Time Skip!>

You woke up to a white ceiling.

"Oh, you're awake now. Thank glob." You heard a voice say. It was Pugs.
"How long was I..."
"Out? Well, it's lunch time now so I'd say half the damn day."
"What? Damn." You sat up. Pugs shoved you a paper bag.
"That's (F/F). You should be lucky I still snagged you some from the cafeteria."

You took it out from the paper bag and started shoveling it down your mouth. You didn't realize you were that hungry. After you ate and chugged down some water Pugs asked you what was wrong again.

"I-" you started but stopped. The air felt different. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw Jack right behind your dear friend.

"Tell her about me, you bitch I dare you. The moment you do you can say bye bye to another friend,"

'Just keep strong (Y/N). Play his game. Time will come and-' Voice started but what cut off. The aura in the room was fine and Jack was gone.  And Voice was silent again.

"I kind of miss home. And dad he's been having an affair with his coworker."

Pugs had a dark look on her face.

"Is this woman named Stella?" She asked in a low voice.
"How did-"
"She's the reason why my mother is..."

And then and there Pugs started sobbing which was a shock for you because she rarely cried. You comforted her and she said that it should've been the other way around but you dismissed it.

Needless to say, your hatred for your father's love affair partner grew more.