Calls and Confrontations

Since Pugs is usually busy out of school,  you  got up and then dialed Alen and Ammy.

"Yo boys," you greeted. You heard Ammy's squeal.
"(Y/N)! What can we do for ya?!"
"Damnit Ammy were supposed to ask how she is first"
"I'm fine, I'm fine. It's Isaac's birthday tomorrow. Could you perhaps come over? I'm taking him to the carnival here. I would've introduced you to Pugs but she's busy..."
"Well, of course we would. Sorry it's just me, Alen on the phone. Ammy just started packing and if I know my sister we should be there in... A few hours tops"
"We are talking about Ammy here. So I'll see you guys in a bit"
"Yeah, see you soon (Y/N)"

You ended the call and then your father walked in.
"(Y/N) who were you talking to?" Your father asked in a raspy tone. This alarmed you right away since your dad was usually a morning person (A/N: in this story) so this was a first. He even looked like he got hit by a truck or something.

"Ammy and Alen. They're coming over for Isaac's birthday"
"Isaac's birthday?"
"Dad. It's TOMORROW."

You heard your father silently curse. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you... Alright dad?" You asked, worry lacing your tone.
"Me? I'm ok sweetheart. Just a little hungover that's all" he replied with a smile. Your instinct told you this had Stella written all over it.
"Dad, go and rest up. Make some coffee and drink some pain killers"
"Alright. Sorry for worrying you, sweetheart"

He then exited your room. You noticed a red mark by his neck before he fully disappeared.

"Seems like your dad got a little frisky last night," Jack said. You weren't even shocked anymore.
"Aren't you supposed to be with Isaac?" You asked, ignoring his previous comment.
"He's still asleep. It's only 6 anyways. Kid should be up in a hour or so"

You stared up at him for a short moment.

"The fuck do you want?" He growled out and glared at you when he noticed. You shook your head to signify that it was nothing. But for a split second you could see color in him.

A flash of white appeared in your vision and you saw Jack covered in red, laughing like a maniac. After that it disappeared and you felt unease settle in your stomach.

"Jack do you...kill?"
"That's a fucking no brainer. Of course I do"
"Kill children?"
"Oh of course. I especially love killing children"
"Will you kill Isaac?"
"I've killed tons of kids named Isaac. Including your best friend."

You stared up at him again. He killed your best friend and he was so casual about it?! With some unknown force you pinned him down and looked at him straight in the eye.

You felt something shift within you. A whisper of rage. Hell it felt like more than a whisper though.

"You lay a finger on my brother and I swear I will give you extreme pain and agony. I've said it once ad I'll say it again, even if I die myself I won't give a flying fuck so long as you go down with me."
"Ease up there sweetums. I haven't done anything but he his good old pal."

The distance between you and Jack was yet again minimum. Something was tugging in your mind to punch the living day lights out of him and the other was... Well, something you didn't like. And so you punched his stomach really hard. Though he didn't flinch the punch seemed to have done a little damage.

"That's for killing my best friend," you muttered out and let him go. It was a wrong choice since now it was YOU who was pinned on the wall.

And you were feeling odd. Heat was spreading like a wild fire to you and there was a dull pain. What the hell was going on with you?

"You know I could kill you at this very moment," he mused. Your knees felt weak and you wanted to give in. But you stood your ground. The pain increased and you groaned.

"Your expressions are so amusing"
"Why... Are you.... Doing this?" You asked while panting. He smirked and stared at you. The pain was heightening and you didn't understand what was going on and it was driving you mad.

"I'm bored. And you are going to be of some use to me. Now, do you want the pain to go away?" He asked, his smirk turning into a grin. You wanted to say no. That you could take it. But you nodded yes anyway. That fucker put you on puppet mode!

"You... Puppet mode was for one day..." You groaned out and slid down the wall. Well, he made you slide down. He chuckled softly and took out the white candy again.

"Did I? Oopsie"
"You little fuc-"

He kissed you again. You were now REALLY hazy and feeling all odd. He pulled away.

"Language, old buddy" he teased. You growled.
"Fuck you"

And pressed your lips against his to the point where your lungs burned and you couldn't breath. You heard a voice calling out to the monochrome carni.

"I think Isaac is awake now," you said. Jack chuckled and disappeared.