Moving... Again

While doing your homework, your dad burst into your room.

"(Y/N)... We're moving," he said almost in an instant. You stared at him, eyes wide. Again?
"Dad, you aren't serious right? We can't just-"
"I'd arranged it all already. We're moving to a (state/city/town) a few miles away from here. We move in 3 days and that is final," he replied with a shaky, strict voice and left. You sighed and called Ammy. After three rings she picked up.

"(Y/N)?"
"We're moving. In three days."
"I'll be there in 5. I'm bringing Alen."

The line went dead and after the said time, the twins were barging into my room and Ammy tackled me into a hug.

"We aren't going home till you move," Alen said, a slight shakiness in his tone. Even he seemed to be moved by the news.
"Guys, don't worry there's still video chat. And I could visit sometimes..." You said even if you didn't want to admit that you might miss them.
"W-we don't care (Y/N)! Nothing's gonna be the same anymore!" Ammy said, her sobs audible.
"She's right. You've been such a best best friend to us. And that rarely happens since were apparently too odd for our peers," Alen backed up.

"Well... Do you have things that will help you survive in this house for three days?"

The two nodded in sync.

"Well, I wouldn't mind company. And I'm sure Isaac needs an extra buddy." You trailed off a smile slowly appearing on your face.

Ammy held you tighter, somehow suffocating you even more.

"This will be the best three days of your life!" She squealed.

<Three Days Later>

And she was right. It had been the best days. After the papers for getting your requirements for school was done, the twins brought you practically anywhere so long as it was legal to be there. Isaac was happy and those were probably the most memories you made in such a short time span. But of course all good things have to come to an end. Today was the day that you would move out once more and the twins weren't handling it very well. Ammy was sobbing her eyes out and Alen was awkwardly holding her back, though it was obvious that he was kind of sad as well.

"Never forget to call" Ammy said.
"And don't forget us." Alen added.
"Always have a daily dose of (F/Fruit)"
"When your sad you know who to call. And if anyone bullies you, tell us"
"Yeah! We will beat the living sh- I mean, hell out of them"

Before they could say anything else, your dad said that it was time to leave. You hugged the two and said, "you guys are the best. Thank you so much for the memories you've given me"

This resulted in Ammy sobbing more and Alen gritting his teeth so he wouldn't cry.

"Take care of yourselves!" You yelled and got into the car, riding shotgun of course. He twins waved as you left and ran til they couldn't run to wave some more as the car moved. You looked back until they were but little dots that disappeared and then sighed heavily, not wanting to cry in front of Isaac and your dad.

"So dad, where are we moving to exactly?" You asked.
"Well, we're moving to (Random Town you wanna live in). The new house has got more space for Isaac to run around and your new school isn't that far from there"
"Wow, you thought of everything, huh dad?"
"Well..." He trailed off and looked back quickly to see if Isaac was asleep. He was out like a light.

"Your mother actually thought of it... She wanted it initially when we had you but since my work was in the way she stuck with my plan instead. Your mother was such an incredible woman, (Y/N)..."
"I know, dad. I know"

The car ride was silent and your father suggested that you sleep since you wouldn't arrive in a couple of hours. You decided to not because you were tired, although that was given, but because your father would need some space.

However, sleep wasn't that much comforting as you thought it would be.