Chapter 4- The 'Crazy Room'

_________Lisa's Pov_________

I awoke in panic and fright. I need to get out of this dark room. I need to escape before he kills me. Get me out of here! Get me out of this nightmare!

A doctor suddenly appeared before me and tried to calm me down. I was breathing heavily and at the verge of crying as I looked around frantically. After a few minutes, I eventually calmed down and the nurse gave me a look of sympathy.

I then realised that I was no longer in the darkroom and as I looked around, I realised I was in a room that resembled a hospital room. Was I safe from that monster? Was it all a dream? Why was I even in a hospital? Did I hit my head and the concussion which I suffered caused me to imagine being tortured?

"Lisa." she said, her eyes showing a wave of emotions.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice cracking and I felt hoarse.

She gave me a glass of water and I took a few sips from it, then gave it back to her, as my throat burned me, causing me to wince in pain.

"You're at the Henderson's Castle." she responded, her voice sounded tranquil but it still made me feel unsure as to whether or not I could trust her.

"A castle? I'm confused." I responded, my voice still sounding hoarse.

"You are now the property of Mr.Henderson. He will do as he pleases to you and if you disobey, you will be punished accordingly." she said, causing me to look at her as if she had grown three heads.

His property? Was I some sort of slave? Was this lady on drugs? I think she should be the one lying on this bed and not me.

"What?" I cried out, "Are you crazy? Is this some sort of prank? You cannot be serious." I cried out.

I was trying to get off of the bed, but then I realised that I could barely move. My ankle was in a cast and my head had been wrapped in bandages. My arm had bandages wrapped around them and there were also a few purple bruises on my hands as well as cuts and scratches.

Why would someone do this to me? What had I ever done to deserve this?

"Please. You have to help me get out of here." tears formed in my eyes as I begged the young woman.

She gave me a small smile of sympathy but her eyes looked full of sorrow. Was she really compassionate and concerned for my wellbeing?

"Let's get you to the dining room. Kyra will be happy to see you." she said and called two other nurses who helped me onto a wheelchair.

Kyra's safe? I hope she's not injured like me and that jerk did not touch her. We need to escape. We have to escape, I said to myself with a bit of dread in my stomach as I could only imagine the struggle we would have to go through to escape from the maniac who had kidnapped us.

As they pushed me along the hallway, I couldn't help but notice how elegant and huge this place was. This was definitely a castle but it was so huge that it looked unreal. I thought castles were make-believe stories like in Snow White and Cinderella. Since I did history at school, I knew about the monarchies which ruled the entire world over two decades ago but all royalty died in a tragic event. It was a bombing allegedly by terrorists which occurred in a palace in England where all royals were at an event. The world went into a depression after that but Assemblies were formed my the people to decide how to transition after being ruled by monarchies from the time of existence.

Now, all countries are ruled by Presidents. All castles were either destroyed or turned into museums. All the wealth of the royals was used to improve and modernise civilisation, with a percentage of it being locked away in a vault underground, incase there is a legitimate heir or a royal blood line unknown or undiscovered.