Prologue

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was running for my life and trying to get away from those killers. I just 7 years old why would they kill me and my family? We did nothing wrong please someone help! We were great people and we were their only ninjas and why will the village do this to us, why?! As I ran for my life I knew I was in the woods but I didn't know where I was going and didn't care. I looked behind me and they were chasing me. I kept running until I saw a big door and two people just came from nowhere.
"Hey who are you"
"Sorry can you help me? Some people are trying to kill me"
"Come with us we can help"
"O-ok"
As they open the big door all I could do was look in awe when it opened. I could see people looking at me wondering why i'm here but I just found this place. We just kept walking but I stop looking at the boy with blond hair and those people are calling him a monster. I saw a boy not a monster so I walked up to him and the two ninjas followed. I can see he was crying so I put my hand on his shoulders.
"Hey they had no right doing that to you"
"You really think so* he was looking at me with those ocean blue eyes you can just look at all day.
"yeah and by the way name is (Y/N) (L/N) what your name"

"Naruto is my name" 

"That a cool name" 

The two ninjas tapped me on the shoulder tell me to come on so I waved good bye and followed them to a strange building. As we walked to stop at a pair of doors and the two ninjas opened it. I can see a man with a white and red hat and rode with a funny symbol on it. We walked up to me and they keeled down to my level.
"What brings you here tonight my dear" 

"Some ninjas came to my house and wiped out my family my clan and I ran and now I'm here"

"I see well your safe now and I see you already met Naruto" 

"Yes Sir" 

"Well will you like to live with him" 

"Yes sir it looks like he needs a friend" 

"Good cause he needs one" 

"Ok" 

Then me and the man walked to Naruto's house. When we got there he knocked on the door and he opened it. I smiled at him and then looked away blushing. Then the man made him look at him and he did.
"Naruto I got you a new buddy to live with" He look at him with a big smile on his face.
"Really oh thank you thank you" He jumped on me hugging me and smiling and I can tell he is happy and I'm glad I made a new friend.
Another knock on the door sounded, this time the door opened to a boy Naruto instantly recognized as Sasuke. This Sasuke character had skin tanned a weak pale with eyes as black as coal, his hair was a deep blue to black to complete he wore a dark blue jumpsuit-like outfit a symbol of his Uchiha heritage.
"Naruto I have a package for you" Sasuke spouted as he showed a small gifted box wrapping in orange paper
Naruto's face went from distrust to surprise as Sasuke for once came to him with rather good news for once.