Chapter 3

A/n: I'm so sorry that this came so late I really don't have a computer of my own but if you already read Loving You by me of course you know why but I'm still so sorry and I hope you enjoy this book and bye bye 

(Y/n) P.O.V 

Today is the day we met our new teachers for the rest of our lives for at least I think so. Anyway I am happy that Naruto did pass I want to see everyone faces when they find out. I woke up first like always so I went to wake him up, I wonder how I should do it for this time. It is pretty early so I can cook breakfast and I know how much he loves my cooking. So I cooked up some eggs and bacon then I hear Naruto running out of his room to the kitchen.

"Your cooking yes"

"Yes Naruto I did now hurry up and get ready and you can eat"

"Okay I will just don't eat without me"

I nodded and waited till he got done so we can leave for school cause I hate being late but he always makes us late but he will be Naruto and I can't stop that. When we got there we took our normal sits wait on Iruka to come in so we know who is in our squad. As we waited Ino and Sakura ran in at the same time saying "I'm first" then glaring at each other. I just looked around seeing Sasuke looking at me and Naruto. I was just wonder why till I was shoved out of my sit and when I looked up seeing Sakura and Ino fight was sitting next to Sasuke. They took my sit how could they I know I was sitting next to him but only to sit next to Naruto. 

Naruto P.O.V 

I seen Sakura and Ino push (Y/n) out of her sit just to sit next to Sasuke so I got up and got infront of his face trying to find out what so special about him. If you ask me there is nothing special about him. When he realized I was staring at him, he glared back at me with hate so I did the same to him. I heard someone calling my name then I felt something bumped into me and next thing I know I was kissing Sasuke Uchiha the Sasuke Uchiha. Before we pulled away I heard (Y/n) bursting in laughter. When we did pull away I wiped my mouth and spit so I don't have to feel it lips on mine. I want my first kiss with (Y.n) not Sasuke. 

Sasuke P.O.V 

That was awful why did that have to happen and I alway wish that my first kiss will be with (Y/n) not Naruto. Why does this things have to happen to me sometimes. I looked over seeing (Y/n) laughing and her laugh is the most cutest thing I have every heard in my life but Naruto went up to her trying to calm her down but I really want her to keep laugh even thought her laughter was form us kissing each other but I only heard her laugh once maybe twice because Naruto was the one who made her laugh in class. Now I did help with the cause of her laughter. I hope I have her in my team cause I only want her in my team not any other girl. 

3rd P.O.V 

What Sasuke didn't realize that when he hope that (Y/n) will be on his team but Naruto thought the same thing. When Iruka walked in class the entire class went quite to hear who will be on their team. Everyone waited as he started calling what team number you are and who is in the team with you.